• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Caramel Corn in the Large Roaster

In summary, the recipe for Caramel Corn in the Roaster Pan with Rack involves melting butter, sugar, salt, and corn syrup in a saucepan and pouring it over popped popcorn in the roasting pan. The mixture is then baked for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, before being cooled and served. The recipe is also versatile and can include nuts if desired.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
Anyone know the recipe and how to make Caramel corn in the roaster Pan with Rack? I heard several people say to use it, but can't find the recipe to use with it.

OMG! I always make it in that pan! I will get my recipe from my DIL tomorrow (traveling) and post it.

Here you go:

Oven Caramel Corn

6 qts (24 cups) popped popcorn (if desired substitute 2 cups of the popcorn for 2 cups peanuts or pecans) - this is about 2 - 2 1/2 packages of microwave popcorn
1 cup butter
2 cups brown sugar, packed
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla

Melt butter in saucepan then stir in the sugar, salt and corn syrup. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Once boiling, continue to boil for 5 minutes without stirring. Remove pan from heat and stir in baking soda and vanilla. Pour over popcorn in large roasting pan and stir to coat. Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Pour onto parchment paper and allow to cool, then break apart and store in a tin or plastic container.

*I used to make this in other pans but since using the roasting pan with rack and one of our executive saucepans clean up is amazingly quick.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to help you with the recipe for Caramel Corn in the Roaster Pan with Rack. Here is the recipe:Ingredients:
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking sodaInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 250°F (120°C).2. Place the Roaster Pan with Rack on a heat-resistant surface and add the popcorn to the pan.3. In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.4. Once the mixture is boiling, let it cook for 5 minutes without stirring.5. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the baking soda. The mixture will foam up.6. Pour the caramel mixture over the popcorn in the Roaster Pan with Rack. Use the Mix 'N Scraper to gently mix the popcorn and coat it evenly with the caramel.7. Place the Roaster Pan in the oven and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.8. After 1 hour, remove the pan from the oven and let the caramel corn cool completely before serving.I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. How much caramel corn can the Large Roaster hold?

The Large Roaster can hold up to 16 cups of caramel corn at one time.

2. Is the Large Roaster safe to use on the stovetop?

No, the Large Roaster is not safe to use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven only.

3. Can the Large Roaster be used for other types of snacks besides caramel corn?

Yes, the Large Roaster is perfect for roasting nuts, making granola, and even baking cookies.

4. Is the Large Roaster easy to clean?

Yes, the Large Roaster is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

5. Can the Large Roaster be used in the microwave?

No, the Large Roaster is not safe to use in the microwave. It is designed for use in the oven only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tonyphel00
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisaterwilliger
  • Products and Tips
Replies