• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Seem to Quit Pampered Chef

In summary, Jennifer's PC journey has been a rough patch, but things are looking up. She has been in a slump, but her PC 'gods' are speaking to her and she is recruiting a new hostess.
jenniferlynne
Well, I thought I was done with PC. I pretty much lost interest in it. Gas kept going up and sales kept going down. Got tired of driving 30+ miles for shows that barely qualified. I was a Future Director with 3 recruits and I let myself go inactive and really didn't care. Then, out of the blue, I had a friend call me and beg me to do a show because she wanted the Ultimate Mandoline. I was annoyed :grumpy: Didn't want to do it and knew it would be a flop. Ended up being over $300. Not bad considering I didn't spend a penny (she mailed invites and made all the food). She only lives about 5 miles from me, and I didn't even have to cook at the show :) She had all the food ready (about 5 PC recipes) when the guests got there.

Then I had another friend ask me a few days later if she could have a catalog show. I said "What the heck". I emailed out the discontinued items list and have already gotten her a $130 order for her show. She has a couple hundred dollars worth of things she wants herself, plus she is getting orders at work.

Then, when I sent the discontinued list out to my PC distribution list, a girl I barely know emailed me and said she didn't want to order anything, but asked me if she could have a show in August.

I think someone is trying to tell me something :angel:

That is great Jennifer, now imagine what would happen if you were actually trying!!! Rough patches happen to everyone and you just have to hang in there. I hope your business grows exponentially from this.

yep I would say they are! Great job!

Great to see you back! I have been in such a slump but all of a sudden things are looking up! :D

the PC 'gods' are speaking to you, girl!

I would definitely try to recruit that first hostess who did the 5 recipes and took care of everything!

Hi Jennifer! Nice to see a real pic instead of your old monkey pic:)
Sounds like this is a turning point for you; & I second the idea of recruiting that host that made 5 recipes! Good luck!

Related to Can't Seem to Quit Pampered Chef

1. Why can't I seem to quit Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a unique and fulfilling experience for both customers and consultants. With high-quality kitchen products, a supportive community, and the potential to earn extra income, it's no surprise that many people find it difficult to leave.

2. What makes Pampered Chef different from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef stands out for its focus on cooking and meal preparation. Our products are designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable, rather than just being another household item. Additionally, our consultants are encouraged to build genuine relationships with their customers and prioritize customer satisfaction over sales quotas.

3. Can I take a break from being a Pampered Chef consultant and come back later?

Yes, you can take a break from being a consultant and rejoin at a later time. We understand that life can get busy and priorities may shift, so we offer the option to pause your business and return when you are ready.

4. How can I earn income with Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn income through direct sales, online sales, and hosting cooking parties. You also have the opportunity to build a team and earn additional commission from their sales. The more effort you put into your business, the more income you can potentially earn.

5. What kind of support and training can I expect as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support for all consultants. This includes online resources, virtual and in-person training sessions, and a supportive community of fellow consultants. Our goal is to help you succeed and grow your business, so we are always available to answer questions and provide guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies