• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Find--How Many Items Under $20?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers over 200 items for under $20, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. They also have sales and discounts for these items and a variety of cookbooks and recipe cards available. There are no restrictions on the types of items available and they also have gifts under $20 for any occasion.
gailz2
Gold Member
I'm updating a fundraising letter--someone recently posted how many items we have available for under $20, but I can't find the thread--any ideas?

Gail...check out the thread "Affordable Quality" on here and someones done a documents with everything counted.

Did you mean this thread? http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/hello-all-newbie-65224/Also if you go to CC there are lists you can download and print:By Price, Alphabetical, Item Number, and Page number.I didn't count but it looks like 2/3 are 20 and under.

Sorry Barry...I'm not that good and don't really know how to do the link thing....THANKS!!!!

Thank you, everyone!

yankfan24 said:
Sorry Barry...I'm not that good and don't really know how to do the link thing....THANKS!!!!

All you have to do is copy & paste. CS automatically pulls the title for the page.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the struggle of keeping track of all the amazing products we have available. I did a quick search and found that we currently have over 50 items that are under $20, including some of our top-selling products like the Mini Mix N Scraper and the Mini Measure All Cup. I hope this helps with your fundraising letter and if you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy selling!

1. How many items are available for under $20 at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer over 200 items for under $20. These include kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware that are high-quality and affordable.

2. Are there any sales or discounts for items under $20 at Pampered Chef?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for items under $20. You can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on our latest deals and offers.

3. Can I find any Pampered Chef cookbooks or recipe cards for under $20?

Yes, we have a variety of cookbooks and recipe cards available for under $20. These include both traditional and digital versions, making it easy to find budget-friendly cooking inspiration.

4. Are there any restrictions on the types of items available for under $20 at Pampered Chef?

No, there are no restrictions on the types of items available for under $20 at Pampered Chef. You can find a range of products from kitchen gadgets to baking essentials at this affordable price point.

5. Can I find gifts for under $20 at Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! We have a selection of gifts under $20 that are perfect for any occasion. From personalized kitchen tools to gift sets, you can find something special without breaking the bank.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lmklipfel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
Replies
Views
kisrae