• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Find Cookie Press Recipe?

In summary, the basic cookie press recipe consists of 1 cup of softened butter, 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour. It can be adjusted for different types of cookies by adding in different ingredients and adjusting the consistency of the dough. A gluten-free flour can also be used, but the dough may need to be chilled before pressing. To prevent sticking, lightly flour the press and clean it between uses. Chilling the dough before pressing is not necessary, but can make it easier to handle.
sunnygirl in nd
I made them once and now can't find the recipe that came with it. Anyone have it or a similiar recipe that they like?

Did you check the Use & Care Guide in the Products Tab on Consultant's Corner? It may be there....I do not have mine, so I can't post it.

Just look under spritz cookies in the file. There should be a few.

Found a bunch - not the pampered chef one but I'm making the peanut butter one - very good! And a spritz I found...

It's on CC. You can search recipes using tool = cookie press.
The online recipes title that come up are Cheddar Cheese Crisps and Classic Spritz Cookies.

Related to Can't Find Cookie Press Recipe?

1. What is the basic cookie press recipe?

The basic cookie press recipe consists of 1 cup (2 sticks) of softened butter, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour. You can also add in your choice of flavorings, such as lemon zest or almond extract.

2. How do I adjust the recipe for different types of cookies?

The basic cookie press recipe can be adjusted for different types of cookies by adding in different ingredients, such as cocoa powder for chocolate cookies or ground spices for flavored cookies. You can also adjust the consistency of the dough by adding in a little bit more flour for firmer cookies or a little bit of milk for softer cookies.

3. Can I use a gluten-free flour for the cookie press recipe?

Yes, you can use a gluten-free flour for the cookie press recipe. However, the consistency of the dough may differ slightly and you may need to adjust the amount of flour to get the right consistency for pressing. It may also be helpful to chill the dough before pressing to make it easier to handle.

4. How do I prevent the dough from sticking to the cookie press?

To prevent the dough from sticking to the cookie press, make sure to lightly flour the cookie press before each use. You can also chill the dough beforehand to make it less sticky. Additionally, make sure to clean the press between each use to remove any excess dough that may cause sticking.

5. Is it necessary to chill the dough before using the cookie press?

Chilling the dough before using the cookie press is not necessary, but it can help make the dough easier to handle and less sticky. You can also chill the cookie press itself to help keep the dough chilled as you press out the cookies. However, if you are short on time, you can skip this step and still achieve good results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • cathyt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • raebates