• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookie Press Recipes Other Than Cookies?

In summary, the cookie press can be used to make a variety of savory dishes, including cheese straws, crackers, and mashed potatoes. It can also be used with any soft dough, including gluten-free dough, to make sweet treats such as cookies and pastries. Additionally, the cookie press can be used to make shaped pasta and dessert toppings such as whipped cream and chocolate ganache.
Has anything done anything with the cookie press other than cookies?
Would like to show it's versatility...

It has a ricer attachment for riced potatoes. Try that. Riced potatoes are pretty good, especially when you sprinkle some garlic/peppercorn rub on after they're riced.

search Paula deen or other recipe sites for cheese straws sorry don't have time to post my recipe and i ALWAYS add more cayenne than called for

Teresa Lynn said:
search Paula deen or other recipe sites for cheese straws sorry don't have time to post my recipe and i ALWAYS add more cayenne than called for

I have never heard of such a thing..but after reading this post I googled it..hhmm..I think I might NEED to buy myself a cookie press to make them..LOL. I am sure I will find other uses..like ricing potatoes..but I am not a huge fan of cookie press cookies.

Just made cookies with mine last night and loved it! Gonna go look for a cheese straw recipe now;)

1. Can the cookie press be used to make savory dishes?

Yes, the cookie press can be used to make a variety of savory dishes such as cheese straws, crackers, and even mashed potatoes.

2. What types of dough can I use in the cookie press?

You can use any type of dough that is soft enough to be squeezed through the press, such as sugar cookie, shortbread, or even choux pastry dough.

3. Can I use the cookie press to make gluten-free recipes?

Yes, you can use gluten-free dough in the cookie press. Just make sure the dough is soft enough to be squeezed through the press, and follow the same instructions as you would for regular dough.

4. Can I make shaped pasta with the cookie press?

Yes, you can use the cookie press to make shaped pasta such as macaroni or rigatoni. Just use a pasta dough recipe and follow the instructions for using the cookie press.

5. Can I make dessert toppings with the cookie press?

Yes, you can use the cookie press to make dessert toppings such as whipped cream, meringue, or even chocolate ganache. Just use the cookie press with a star or fluted disc for a decorative touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • cathyt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Tracie