• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Close Show - Need Advice!!!

just the ones she had already completed. But, I did get her to close the show. So, it is possible. But, you need to be firm with her and explain the situation.Good Luck!
n8vtxn
Hi! I held a show for the mother of my daughter's friend on Sept 24, since then I can't seem to get her final outside orders and her wish list products to close this show. She told me she would have everything for me last night at the girl's cheerleading practice and - guess what - she didn't come!! I've tried calling her and I told her I could even stop by her house to get the money, but she hasn't called me back. The show is at $200 and claims she has at least $100 more in outside orders, but I am beyond frustrated!

If anyone has any advice on how I can get her to close this show - I am at a loss.

Thanks,
Leesa

First of all if she has an answering machine I would leave a message letting her know that her friends and family will be expecting theire products soon and could she call you with the rest of her orders or to meet you. I would also let her know that if she hasnt contacted you by a certain time on a certain date that you will have to close the show without the outside orders and pick out her free products for her. She would hate for that to happen and should call you back then. I know it is very frustrating waiting on someone to give you those last minute orders, especially whey you are relying on the money and would hate to have unhappy customers who arent getting their order. Good Luck and let us know what happened.

Need Help!!Could someone please tell me if I submit a show tonight and use my debit card
will they take the money out tonight with it being the weekend or will they wait til Monday morning?? This is my first show and I won't be able to deposit
the money til Monday morn. I wanted to be sure before I submit the show so there won't be a problem.
Thanks so much!

Well, we can't say for sure. But I am 99% positive that PC gives you a grace period of about 4-5 days to get your deposits made. My shows usually never take less than 2 weeks to withdraw from my account. But, you know how it goes, when you are planning on that they go and get on the ball with taking out the money. If it were me I would definetely do it. I think you are safe.

pampered_chef_amber said:
Could someone please tell me if I submit a show tonight and use my debit card
will they take the money out tonight with it being the weekend or will they wait til Monday morning?? This is my first show and I won't be able to deposit
the money til Monday morn. I wanted to be sure before I submit the show so there won't be a problem.
Thanks so much!

My director said they won't during the weekend, or even (usually) the next day or two. She has been transmitting and then depositing the checks within 24-48 hours for 6 years without a problem.

Good luck!

They have taken from me on a weekend just recently...it was on the 8th or something I think. But, it does take time before they take it out...usually they don't take it out until after te host has recieved their products...at least that is what has happened with me so far.

:confused: I'm not sure why they would have withdrawn the money on a weekend because in Recipe for Success, it says they transfer funds out of your account FOUR BUSINESS DAYS after your order is received by the HO. My experience has been that it's usually later than the 4 business days. Plus, banks don't do any actual transactions on a weekend. They make take deposits, but they don't post to your account until the next business day.

It shows online a withdrawl date of 10/8/2005. It doesn't bother me b/c there is always extra money in there and it does take forever to take it out so its no biggie to me.

Leeza,

You can also tell her in message that you need to close her show wothin 30 days. You can't Legally "hold on" to peoples money for that long its fraud.

That should get her to close the show and finish out her orders. :D

Leesa, I had a host that would not return my calls to close her show last year. My director finally told me to leave her a message that if I didn't hear from her by such and such date, that I would close her show and she would lose her host benefits. In this case, I'm sure she didn't even have any more orders to turn in, she just wouldn't talk to me to close the show. I gave her plenty of warning and she never called me, so I went ahead and submitted the show without her. I took the host benefits (points at that time) and to this day have never heard from her. Good luck!

1. What should I do if I can't close my Pampered Chef show?

If you are having trouble closing your Pampered Chef show, here are a few tips to help you out:

• Reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and support.
  • Offer a special incentive or promotion to encourage guests to make a purchase.
  • Highlight the benefits and features of the products and how they can improve the lives of your guests.
  • Make sure to follow up with potential customers after the show to answer any questions and remind them of the deadline for placing orders.

Remember, it's important to stay positive and confident in your presentation to help close the show successfully.

2. How can I overcome objections from potential customers?

Objections from potential customers are common and should not discourage you. Here are a few ways to overcome them:

• Listen to their concerns and address them with empathy.
  • Provide additional information or demonstrations to alleviate their concerns.
  • Offer a trial period or money-back guarantee to give them peace of mind.
  • Share success stories from satisfied customers to show the value of the products.

Remember to always maintain a positive attitude and be genuine in your responses.

3. What are some effective closing techniques for Pampered Chef shows?

Here are a few effective closing techniques to help you close your Pampered Chef show:

• Offer a limited-time discount or special offer to entice guests to make a purchase.
  • Use urgency by reminding guests of the deadline for placing orders.
  • Highlight the versatility and convenience of the products for everyday use.
  • Ask open-ended questions to get guests thinking about how the products can benefit them.

Remember to be confident and enthusiastic in your presentation to help persuade guests to make a purchase.

4. What should I do if a guest cancels their order after the show?

If a guest cancels their order after the show, here are a few steps you can take:

• Reach out to the guest to understand the reason for the cancellation.
  • Offer to address any concerns they may have and provide additional information or demonstrations if needed.
  • Provide alternative options or products that may better suit their needs.
  • Express your appreciation for their interest and offer to keep them updated on future promotions or events.

Remember to handle the situation with understanding and professionalism to maintain a positive relationship with the guest.

5. How can I improve my closing skills for Pampered Chef shows?

To improve your closing skills for Pampered Chef shows, here are some tips:

• Practice your presentation and closing techniques with a friend or fellow consultant.
  • Attend training sessions or workshops provided by Pampered Chef to learn from experienced consultants.
  • Ask for feedback from hosts and guests after the show to understand what worked well and what could be improved.
  • Stay up-to-date on new products, promotions, and techniques to continually improve your skills.

Remember that closing skills take time and practice to develop, so don't get discouraged and keep working towards improvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheNewMrsRue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Bren706