• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Feb/March Flyers: 2012 Specials and Deals | Jen Ward Forwarded Flyers

In summary, the current specials in the Canadian Feb/March Flyer include discounts on kitchen tools and cookware, bundle deals on select products, and exclusive products not available in the regular catalog. The flyer can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website and typically expires at the end of February or the beginning of March. As a host, you can also use the flyer specials as your host benefits.
kam
Staff member
Here are some CANADIAN flyers:
Feb/March 2012 2 month flyer
Feb/March 2012 Mini-Catty flyer

Jen Ward was kind enough to forward me the Canadian specials so I could create these.

***Please check the flyers for accuracy for the Canadian details!!***

Attachments

• CDN_FebMar12_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 409
  • CDN_MiniCattyInsertFebMar12_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 312
But you rock Kathleen! Thanks for doing these (AGAIN!)

Thank you so much girls!

What are the current specials in the Canadian Feb/March Flyer?

The current specials in the Canadian Feb/March Flyer include discounts on popular kitchen tools and cookware, as well as bundle deals on select products.

Can I order from the Canadian Feb/March Flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the Canadian Feb/March Flyer online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply browse the flyer and add desired items to your cart.

When does the Canadian Feb/March Flyer expire?

The expiration date of the Canadian Feb/March Flyer varies, but typically it is valid for the entire month of February and the first half of March. Check the dates listed on the flyer for exact expiration information.

Are there any exclusive products featured in the Canadian Feb/March Flyer?

Yes, the Canadian Feb/March Flyer often features exclusive products that are not available in the regular catalog. These products are only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of them while you can.

Can I host a party and use the Canadian Feb/March Flyer specials as my host benefits?

Yes, as a host, you can choose to use the specials from the Canadian Feb/March Flyer as your host benefits. This is a great way to get even more discounts and savings on top of the already discounted flyer prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie