• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Pray for Us to Qualify for a Loan?

In summary, Kristy's FIL is not doing well and the family is thinking about moving him to live with someone else. Kristy and her husband are hoping to move in 18 months, but their credit is not good.
khergatt
Hi! I know I haven't been around here very long, but I'm hoping you all will pray for me.

My FIL is not doing very well where he is currently living. The family is thinking that he needs to live with someone.

My hubby and I (we have two kids ages 3 & 2) were planning to move in 18 months. Basically, we have lived for the last 7 years (our whole marriage) in a group home taking care of mentally retarded individuals. We have free living because of that (no cable, phone, groceries, etc. bills). My hubby went through a pretty nasty divorce a few years before we got married and his credit was AWFUL!!

Please pray that the work we have done to repair our credit is enough and that we will qualify for a loan!!!

Thanks so much!!!!!

Kristy - time on CS is not contingent on whether or not we'll pray for you. Of course we will.I will be praying as it comes to mind. I hope it all works out for you!!!

Your family will be in our prayers. Linda

Kristy...are you and DH hoping to move to a new house so your FIL could stay with you? Just wanting to understand correctly so I can pray specifically for you!

{{{HUGS}}}

You're in my prayers.

God Bless you for all you have done with your caring for the special needs individuals. That takes a special kind of person in itself.

My prayers will be with your family as you prepare to take the next step in your lives together. {{hugs}}

Yes, we are going to get a place where my FIL can live with us. We will continue to work with special needs adults, but we will no longer live with them.

Thanks for the prayers!!!!!!

I will be praying for you and your family Kristy.

Good luck to you Kristy. Good things will happen for you and hubby. All your hard work and patience will make good things happen for sure:)

I'll be praying for you, your DH and FIL!

What is "Praying for a Loan: Our Story" all about?

"Praying for a Loan: Our Story" tells the personal journey of how our founder, Doris Christopher, started Pampered Chef with the help of a small business loan and the power of prayer.

Why is prayer such an important aspect of this story?

Prayer was a crucial part of our founder's journey in starting Pampered Chef. She credits her faith and prayer for guiding her through the challenges of starting a business and securing a loan.

What can I learn from reading "Praying for a Loan: Our Story"?

By reading "Praying for a Loan: Our Story", you can gain insight into the determination, perseverance, and faith required to start a successful business. You can also learn about the importance of taking risks and the power of prayer in achieving your goals.

Is "Praying for a Loan: Our Story" only relevant to those looking to start a business?

No, the lessons and experiences shared in this book can apply to anyone facing challenges and obstacles in their personal or professional lives. The themes of faith, perseverance, and taking risks are universal and can be applied to any situation.

Where can I purchase "Praying for a Loan: Our Story"?

You can purchase "Praying for a Loan: Our Story" on our website or through various online retailers. It is also available in select bookstores and through independent consultants at Pampered Chef parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies