• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Post Multiple Questions as a New Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, "24 Hours 24 Bookings Part 2" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can book a party with a consultant and receive exclusive discounts and rewards within a 24-hour period. To participate, you can attend a party or book your own party during this time. The benefits of booking a party include exclusive discounts, rewards, and the opportunity to earn free products. The party must be booked within the 24-hour period to be eligible, but you can schedule beforehand with a consultant. There are restrictions for this promotion, including availability in certain areas and limitations on combining discounts and offers.
Kelley Sells
Okay, I'm totally confused, I thought I could put up more than one question at a time....so I'll post my 2nd question for the poll, sorry

Its ok! I'll just follow you around! LOL I mentioned in the last thread that I got 1 booked show and 2 good leads.

Hey anne,

Thought you would like to know that you idea made it all the way to my director. I got an email last night. the challenge for the week 24 bookings in 24 hours. i will post my results this week after i get on that dreaded phone.

That's great! Its making the rounds!

Hi there! Don't worry, it's totally normal to have questions and feel confused when starting out as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can absolutely post multiple questions at once, so feel free to continue sharing your thoughts and ideas. We are all here to help and support each other on this journey. Keep up the great work!

Related to Can You Post Multiple Questions as a New Pampered Chef Consultant?

1. What is "24 Hours 24 Bookings Part 2"?

"24 Hours 24 Bookings Part 2" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can book a party with a consultant and receive exclusive discounts and rewards within a 24-hour period.

2. How do I participate in "24 Hours 24 Bookings Part 2"?

To participate, you can either attend a party that has been booked within the 24-hour period or book your own party with a consultant during that time. You can also join the promotion by hosting a virtual party on our website.

3. What are the benefits of booking a party during "24 Hours 24 Bookings Part 2"?

Booking a party during this promotion means you will receive exclusive discounts and rewards, as well as the opportunity to earn free products based on the total sales at your party.

4. Can I book a party in advance to participate in "24 Hours 24 Bookings Part 2"?

No, the party must be booked within the 24-hour period to be eligible for the exclusive discounts and rewards. However, you can contact a consultant beforehand to schedule a party during the promotion.

5. Are there any restrictions for "24 Hours 24 Bookings Part 2"?

Yes, this promotion is only available in certain areas and may not be applicable for all consultants. Additionally, the discounts and rewards are only valid during the 24-hour period and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marystell1
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MrsNetNut404