• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Handle the Caramel Sprinkle Craze?

In summary, people generally like the cold or the heat, but they also like to be able to put on more layers when it's cold and hot tea when it's hot.

Hot or Cold?

• Hot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cold

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
DebPC
Staff member
New Caramel SprinkleMy husband is addicted. He's sprinkling it on cereal, pancakes, waffles, cookies, and even puts some in his tea.

Oh! What a great idea! (the tea, I mean!)

aframe79 said:
Oh! What a great idea! (the tea, I mean!)

Ooohhhh!! Tea! Hadn't thought of that! Too bad my son just finished the tea I made earlier today.

When you travel do you go someone cooler or warm?

My husband HATES to be cold (thus our move to Georgia three years ago!). When we vacation it is in the summer to a beach.

Us too. We moved from Ohio to SC. I hate the cold.

My husband hates the heat. I hate the cold. So instead we live in IL where we're both miserable 1/2 the time! ;)

We usually travel south for vacations though.

It is the beach for me. I love warm weather, clear water, and sand. My husband like places like Colorado...he goes without me. I am very cold natured. I am cold all year. Unfortunately, my children and husband are all hot natured, so I am on the losing end most of the time...LOL

I like the cold because you can always put on more layers and hot chocolate. The heat isn't as fun because people really don't want to see my layers come off!

I Love the warm weather having grown up in the south ... so when I travel I tend to head to places that are warmer than where I live. Yes I live on the Oregon Coast and it's pretty! But I love the warmer area's

I love the warm vaction spots, but I wouldn't mine going to the snow once in a while either.

Well you can come and visit me up North........... LOL It's not that far of a drive only up Interstate 5 LOL

What are the ingredients in "Crazy for Caramel Sprinkles!"?

Our "Crazy for Caramel Sprinkles!" mix contains all-natural ingredients such as sugar, butter, cream, and vanilla. It also includes a touch of sea salt for the perfect balance of sweet and savory flavors.

How do I use "Crazy for Caramel Sprinkles!" in my recipes?

"Crazy for Caramel Sprinkles!" can be used as a topping for desserts such as ice cream, cakes, and brownies. It can also be incorporated into recipes as an ingredient, such as in cookies or muffins. Get creative and experiment with different ways to use this delicious mix!

Is "Crazy for Caramel Sprinkles!" gluten-free?

Yes, our "Crazy for Caramel Sprinkles!" mix is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies. We strive to offer a variety of products to accommodate different dietary needs.

How long does "Crazy for Caramel Sprinkles!" last?

When stored in a cool, dry place, our "Crazy for Caramel Sprinkles!" mix can last up to 12 months. However, we recommend using it within 6 months for the best taste and quality.

Can I purchase "Crazy for Caramel Sprinkles!" in bulk?

Yes, "Crazy for Caramel Sprinkles!" is available for purchase in bulk sizes for those who love to bake or want to stock up. Check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies