• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can U Microwave the "Hot Broccoli Dip"

In summary, the Hot Broccoli Dip can be easily microwaved for a quick and convenient snack or appetizer for 2-3 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. It is not necessary to cover the dish while microwaving, but covering it can create a thicker and creamier texture. The dip can also be microwaved from frozen, with an additional minute or two for heating. To prevent splattering, stir the dip every minute while microwaving and use a microwave-safe dish.
nu2pc2005
I am doing a kitchen show where it is outside and she wants to have the hot broccoli dip but I was thinkin if wew microwave it...then the kitchen will stay cool!

I don't know why not....you are just melting everything, right? (it's been a long time since I've made this)

Try it at home and see if it works first.

Yes you can!My director did it in April at a Bridal Show. It was held at a hall and the oven didn't work. She did it for about 10 minutes I believe!

Jodi H

Thank YouThank you for your help!!!

Im sorry it took so long for me to write back!!!

I lost my Thread!!!

SORRY & THANK YOU!

Hi there! Thank you for considering our hot broccoli dip for your outdoor kitchen show. I completely understand your concern about keeping the kitchen cool. One option you could try is using a slow cooker to heat up the dip instead of a microwave. This way, you can keep the kitchen cool and still have a delicious, hot dip for your guests to enjoy. Another option is to preheat the dip in the oven before the show and then transfer it to a thermal container to keep it warm during the event. I hope these ideas help and that your show is a success! Happy cooking!

1. Can I microwave the Hot Broccoli Dip?

Yes, the Hot Broccoli Dip can be easily microwaved for a quick and convenient snack or appetizer.

2. How long should I microwave the Hot Broccoli Dip for?

The recommended time for microwaving the Hot Broccoli Dip is 2-3 minutes, or until the dip is hot and bubbly.

3. Do I need to cover the Hot Broccoli Dip while microwaving?

It is not necessary to cover the Hot Broccoli Dip while microwaving, but if you prefer a thicker and creamier texture, covering the dish with a lid or plastic wrap can help trap the steam and prevent the dip from drying out.

4. Can I microwave the Hot Broccoli Dip if it's frozen?

Yes, the Hot Broccoli Dip can be microwaved from frozen. Simply add an extra minute or two to the microwaving time to ensure it is heated through.

5. Are there any special instructions for microwaving the Hot Broccoli Dip?

To prevent the dip from splattering in the microwave, stir it every minute or so while microwaving. Also, be sure to use a microwave-safe dish when heating the dip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
VictoriaH
  • SandiLeigh
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies