• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Tool Turn-About Go in Dishwasher?

In summary, the Tool Turn-About is a dishwasher safe and easy to clean kitchen tool made from durable, heat-resistant plastic. It is suitable for both hot and cold items and can fit in most standard dishwashers. However, it is not microwave safe and should only be used for serving hot dishes.
kdietrich
Has anyone tried sticking their Tool Turn-About in the dishwasher (top rack, of course)? Mine's the old white one and it looks kind of yucky. Just curious if anyone had experience with this...

Thanks!

~Katherine

I was thinking about doing this with my black one and I had to dis-assemble it and so I wiped it out really good with clorox wipes and it looks good.

I run my TTA thru the DW every few months. Did it with my white one and do it with my black one. Top rack only and air dry, not heat dry.

I put mine in the dishwasher (after dissasembling) and it worked out fine.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Just be careful when you disassemble...sometimes those little balls on the track get away! :D Mine did at least (white one I think?)

I just washed my old white one this past week in the DW. I did it on top shelf as one whole unit as I had no clue it disassembled until I just read this thread. OMG so cool! Thanks! (also magic eraser works really well on the outside of the white one for quick cleaning). Cannot comment on black one as I just got it for my shows but use the old white ones in my kitchen.

Thanks everyone! I ended up tossing it in the top rack of the dishwasher (with the heated dry turned OFF), and it came out squeaky clean! Thanks!

Hi Katherine,Yes, the Tool Turn-About can go in the dishwasher. It is made with durable plastic that is dishwasher safe, so you can easily clean it without any worry. I personally have put mine in the dishwasher multiple times and it comes out looking brand new every time. Just make sure to place it on the top rack for best results.Happy cooking!

1. Can the Tool Turn-About Go in Dishwasher?

Yes, the Tool Turn-About is dishwasher safe. It is made from durable, heat-resistant plastic that can withstand high temperatures in the dishwasher without warping or melting.

2. Is the Tool Turn-About easy to clean?

Yes, the Tool Turn-About is designed for easy cleaning. The top rack is removable and dishwasher safe, and the base can be wiped down with a damp cloth.

3. Can the Tool Turn-About be used for hot and cold items?

Yes, the Tool Turn-About is suitable for both hot and cold items. It can safely hold items up to 400°F, making it perfect for serving hot dishes straight from the oven.

4. Will the Tool Turn-About fit in my dishwasher?

The Tool Turn-About has a compact design and can fit in most standard dishwashers. However, it is always best to check the dimensions of your dishwasher before purchasing.

5. Can I use the Tool Turn-About in the microwave?

No, the Tool Turn-About is not microwave safe. It is made from plastic, which can melt or warp in the microwave. It is only recommended for use in the dishwasher and for serving hot items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• my3ps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janedee
  • dancedivine