• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Quick Stir Pitcher Be Used in the Freezer? - Customer Question

In summary, the return policy for Pampered Chef products allows for returns of unused or defective products within 30 days of purchase. To track an order, customers can log into their account on the website or contact customer service with their order number. Orders can be cancelled before they are shipped, but if they have already been shipped, the return policy must be followed. Gift wrapping services are not currently offered, but the products come in attractive packaging. To become a consultant, individuals can contact a current consultant or reach out to customer service for more information, or visit the website to learn about the benefits and requirements.
Bexs50
Can the Quick Stir Pitcher be used in the freezer??

Bexs50 said:
Can the Quick Stir Pitcher be used in the freezer??

Personally I wouldnt, but I'm also trying to visualize what purpose it would serve...:)

Last edited:
You know Becky I have been asked the same and told them I wouldn't. I think what they would keep like Margarita Mix "slushy"

SillyChef said:
You know Becky I have been asked the same and told them I wouldn't. I think what they would keep like Margarita Mix "slushy"

Ohhhhhhhhhhh NOW I understand...I'm thinking you want to make something frozen solid in it....:eek:

Hi there! The Quick Stir Pitcher is not recommended for use in the freezer. It is designed specifically for mixing and stirring ingredients at room temperature. Using it in the freezer could potentially damage the pitcher or affect the quality of your ingredients. If you're looking for a pitcher that can withstand freezing temperatures, I recommend checking out our Chillzanne Pitcher. It's perfect for making and storing frozen drinks or keeping beverages cold for longer periods of time. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Related to Can the Quick Stir Pitcher Be Used in the Freezer? - Customer Question

1. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Our return policy allows for returns of unused or defective products within 30 days of purchase. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How do I track my order?

You can track your order by logging into your account on our website or by contacting our customer service team with your order number.

3. Can I cancel my order?

If your order has not been shipped, you can cancel it by contacting our customer service team. If it has already been shipped, you will need to follow our return policy once you receive the products.

4. Do you offer gift wrapping services?

At this time, we do not offer gift wrapping services. However, our products come in attractive packaging and make great gifts as is.

5. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or contact our customer service team for more information on how to get started. You can also visit our website to learn more about the benefits and requirements of becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • RCKmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tonyphel00
  • Karen