1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Can someone post a link to Merrill? I'm having trouble getting there

1. Symara

Symara Member Gold Member

Can someone post a link to Merrill? I'm having trouble getting there from CC. I want to see if it's just that link while I'm at work, or the sight. It's not giving me a blocked message, just that the site isn'te available.

Mar 19, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Re: Meriill

I know that there are issues with Firefox if you are trying to open it with that.

You have to use Internet Explorer.:grumpy:

Mar 19, 2009
  3. Symara

i am using internet explorer... I'm just wondering if it's blocked, even thought the blocked page doesn't come up.

I didn't used to have a problem, this just started last week.

Mar 19, 2009
  4. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I don't think you can post the link here because you need it to link to your consultant number through CC.

Mar 19, 2009
  5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I've never had a problem using Firefox to get to Merrill. BTW, Safari works, too.

---
    There is no way to get to them other than through CC, because the link to get to them passes along your consultant number. That's how everything is pre-filled when you get to Merrill.

Mar 19, 2009
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

You need to go through CC, there is no direct link.

I use Firefox and have no problems.

Mar 19, 2009
  7. Symara

okay, wasn't thinking about that... thanks everyon!

Mar 19, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Oh wait - it wasn't getting into Merrill that was the problem - it was placing an order. The order wouldn't go through unless it was in IE. Maybe that's changed now...it's been a long while since I've ordered anything from Merrill.:rolleyes:

Mar 19, 2009
Have something to add?