• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Accessing Merrill from CC: Is It Just the Link?

In summary, the conversation discusses issues with accessing Merrill through the CC website. Some users have trouble getting to the site, while others mention that it is working fine for them. There is a suggestion to use Internet Explorer instead of Firefox, and it is noted that Safari also works. It is mentioned that the link to Merrill must be accessed through CC in order for consultant information to be pre-filled. Finally, there is a clarification that the problem is not with getting to Merrill, but with placing orders through a different browser.
Symara
Gold Member
Can someone post a link to Merrill? I'm having trouble getting there from CC. I want to see if it's just that link while I'm at work, or the sight. It's not giving me a blocked message, just that the site isn'te available.

Re: MeriillI know that there are issues with Firefox if you are trying to open it with that.

You have to use Internet Explorer.:grumpy:

Re: Meriilli am using internet explorer... I'm just wondering if it's blocked, even thought the blocked page doesn't come up.

I didn't used to have a problem, this just started last week.

Re: MeriillI don't think you can post the link here because you need it to link to your consultant number through CC.

Re: Meriill
ChefBeckyD said:
I know that there are issues with Firefox if you are trying to open it with that.

You have to use Internet Explorer.:grumpy:
I've never had a problem using Firefox to get to Merrill. BTW, Safari works, too.

---
There is no way to get to them other than through CC, because the link to get to them passes along your consultant number. That's how everything is pre-filled when you get to Merrill.

Re: MeriillYou need to go through CC, there is no direct link.I use Firefox and have no problems.

Re: Meriillokay, wasn't thinking about that... thanks everyon!

Re: Meriill
chefann said:
I've never had a problem using Firefox to get to Merrill. BTW, Safari works, too.

---
There is no way to get to them other than through CC, because the link to get to them passes along your consultant number. That's how everything is pre-filled when you get to Merrill.

Oh wait - it wasn't getting into Merrill that was the problem - it was placing an order. The order wouldn't go through unless it was in IE. Maybe that's changed now...it's been a long while since I've ordered anything from Merrill.:rolleyes:

What is Merrill and how does it relate to CC?

Merrill is an online platform used by Pampered Chef consultants to access resources, training, and manage their business. CC (Consultant's Corner) is a separate website for consultants to access their personal business information. The link between the two allows for a seamless experience for consultants.

Why am I having trouble accessing Merrill from CC?

There could be several reasons for trouble accessing Merrill from CC. It could be due to a technical issue, incorrect login information, or an expired password. We recommend double-checking your login information and trying again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our technical support team for assistance.

Is the link between Merrill and CC down?

No, the link between Merrill and CC is not down. However, there may be occasional maintenance or technical issues that can cause temporary disruptions in accessing either platform. If you are having trouble accessing either platform, please try again later or contact our technical support team for assistance.

Can I access Merrill directly without going through CC?

Yes, you can access Merrill directly by going to the Merrill website and logging in with your consultant credentials. However, we recommend using the link from CC as it provides a more seamless experience and ensures that all of your business information is synced between the two platforms.

What should I do if I am still having trouble accessing Merrill from CC?

If you are still having trouble accessing Merrill from CC, please reach out to our technical support team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you access the platforms successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kuntrycook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Lauradorable