• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Out of Town Friends Hold a Show via Websit

In summary, Diane had three successful out of town catalog shows using her website. She recommends borrowing Director's products for shows in her home state, and suggests a scavenger hunt as a way to get guests to show.
heat123
Silver Member
I was wondering if out of town friends or family can host a show via email or website? If so have any of you had success with it and how do you set it up?

thanks ;)

You Sure CanJust set it up as a Catalog Show on your website, and have your host e-mail invitations to her guests encouraging them to order from your site. They need to order through her show, though, not as individual orders ("Include Your Order with a Show")!! You will receive e-mails when people place orders, and then you enter it into PP. Guests can also choose to call you or the host to place orders, and again, just enter them into PP. When the show is "closed", you send it to HO through PP.

HTH!
Diane

I considered Out of town Catalog/website a GREAT PLUS!!I am a new consultant (SS1 August).
I have had 3 host use my website to increase sales.
1. One used ONLY the website-no catalogs. She lives about 30 minutes from me and we communicated by email/phone. She choose only to use internet because she also sells another party plan product. My commission sales were $208,. The $47 commission could pay for another 6 months website; SO this show was sucess. She had 6 orders. Another plus form this show was I have 22 new email addresses to invite to join my e-newsletter mailing list. So these guest may become potenial customers, host or recurits.
2.The second had $217.70 commission sales-with one large order from website.
3.The third had $412.60 in commision sales with 5 orders from website.

All 3 of these host loved the using the website. The website takes work off of the consultant and makes you money$$$$$$.

Charlene

I had an out of town catalog show last month that was pretty successful...about $400...it would have been better if I could have done a kitchen show though, because everyone kept asking my host when they were coming over for the demonstration, when she said it won't be for a few months b/c I am pregnant with twins and can't travel all the way to Michigan right now, they got all bummed out. I decided I would have her host a kitchen show next summer when I am up there with the twins showing them off to family....I just have to decide on if I am flying or driving, if I drive (i HATE to do b/c it's so far), I can easily stick my stuff in my trunk...If i fly...which I love to do, I have to figure out how to get all my products up there. My only guess would be that one of my checkied items is show to go piece #3 (assuming that I get it this month) and over load one other suitcase with clothes and stuff. I still got a lot of time to figure it out though!

Lauren,

Do you know any other consultants in the Michigan area? You could borrow some products from them when you get there. That is what I do when I hold shows back in TX. I live in AZ now. The first time I had my Showcase loaded with my products and materials and it took up so much space and we were worried about theft when we stopped for the night. After that time I just borrow my Director's products for shows in TX. It is alot more convenient and gives me an excuse to get together with her!

Just a thought!

if you know the hostess have her do a scavanger hunt sort of thing. Have her write down what she needs cooking wise and have her call her guests and say my consultant lives far away and i was wondering if you could either bring the stone or batter bowl. If they say yes then they are more then likely to show and be on time because they have a piece of cookware needed for the recipe if it doesnt make sense let me know

Thanks for the tips, but I don't know any other consultants there...and she lives in a very small town (Hopkins) which is kind of close to Grand Rapids. It's such a small town that they have to drive like 30 minutes to get into "town"....I would hate that with gas being the way it is now!!! I just figured the show-to-go would be perfect b/c I can fit just enough stuff in the 3rd piece and still have it go through the plane and everything...I will just have to get some bubble wrap from the dollar store and it should be fine...either that or the kids and I will fly while my husband drives and he can bring my stuff for me!!! Now there's a thought...that may just work! :)

I live in HollandI live in Holland and would most likely be able to help you. If I am not able to on the specific date of your show I know other consultants and I'm sure someone could set you up. There are a group of us out of the Grand Rapids area and I know of others here in Holland.

I don't know about trying to travel with all of your stuff plus twins. I have 5 yo twins and can't even imagine it. My other concern would be airline rules. Does anyone know what you can check in or carry on a plane PCwise? Not that I'm flying anytime soon but you never know.

Erica Mudd
[email protected]

What is a virtual show and how does it work?

A virtual show is a way for out of town friends to host a Pampered Chef party online. The host will create a personalized website with a unique link to share with their friends. Guests can browse and purchase products directly from the website, and the host will earn free and discounted products based on their guests' purchases.

How do I schedule a virtual show for my out of town friends?

To schedule a virtual show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a virtual party. They will guide you through the process and help you set up your personalized website.

Can I earn the same host rewards with a virtual show as I would with an in-person party?

Yes, you can earn the same host rewards with a virtual show as you would with an in-person party. Your consultant will provide you with a host rewards chart that outlines the benefits you will receive based on your guests' purchases.

Do my out of town friends have to pay for shipping?

Yes, shipping charges will apply for all orders placed through the virtual show website. However, your consultant may offer free shipping promotions for certain orders or order totals. Be sure to check with them for any current shipping offers.

Can I still have a virtual show if I don't have a consultant in my area?

Yes, you can still have a virtual show even if you don't have a consultant in your area. You can work with a consultant from a different area or even one that you may know personally. They will be able to assist you in setting up your virtual party and providing you with all the necessary information and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingabcs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tash