• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Participate in the Great American Cookie Swap?

In summary, the Great American Cookie Swap is a fun and festive event where people gather to share their favorite cookie recipes and exchange cookies with each other. To participate, you can RSVP to a swap event or host your own, or join the online cookie swap community. Anyone can participate, regardless of whether they are a Pampered Chef consultant or not. You can bring any type of homemade cookie to the swap, and if you can't attend a swap event, you can still participate through the online community or by hosting a virtual swap with friends and family.
Kathytnt
http://greatamericancookieswap.com

I was already thinking of doing a cookie swap this particular weekend

That is a neat idea! Maybe you could tie in 'cookie care packages' with your cookie swap?

My sis (who is my director) and I already have a cookie swap scheduled for that weekend!! That is perfect timing.

Paula

Have you done a cookie swap invite?I am looking for an invite especially for a cookie swap. Anyone have one I would appreciate it!

I think I got this one off this website. It's cute!

Attachments

• cookie swap invite.doc
    26 KB · Views: 295
Here is mine-- it's in Publisher, though, and I don't know how to convert it.

Attachments

• Cookie Swap invite.pub
    89 KB · Views: 254
cookie swap infohere are the ones that I have collected from here and other sites.

Flora

Attachments

• Cookie Exchange.doc
    72 KB · Views: 425
  • cookie invite.doc
    36 KB · Views: 272
  • cookie swap invite.doc
    26 KB · Views: 282
  • cookie swap outline.doc
    35 KB · Views: 268
  • Cookie Swaps.doc
    25 KB · Views: 271
one more file to shareoops forgot one.

Flora

Attachments

• CookieExchangeParty[1].doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 352
Darn.....I'll be out of town that weekend & can't do a show!

Related to Can I Still Participate in the Great American Cookie Swap?

1. What is the Great American Cookie Swap?

The Great American Cookie Swap is a fun and festive event where friends, family, and community members come together to share their favorite cookie recipes and exchange cookies with each other.

2. How do I participate in the Great American Cookie Swap?

To participate in the Great American Cookie Swap, simply RSVP to a swap event or host your own! You can also join our online cookie swap community and exchange recipes and tips with others.

3. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate?

No, anyone can participate in the Great American Cookie Swap! It is open to everyone who loves baking and wants to share their favorite cookies with others.

4. What types of cookies can I bring to the swap?

You can bring any type of homemade cookie to the swap! Whether it's a family recipe or a new creation, we encourage you to share your favorite cookies with others.

5. Can I still participate if I can't attend a swap event?

Absolutely! We understand that not everyone can attend a swap event, so we have an online community where you can still exchange recipes and connect with other cookie lovers. You can also host your own virtual swap with friends and family who are not able to attend in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • pampered2007