• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Save Internet Explorer to a a Cd?

In summary, you can save the installation files for Internet Explorer to a CD, but not the actual program itself. To do so, you will need to download the offline installer from the Microsoft website and use a CD burning software. The saved files can be used on any computer that meets the system requirements, but you will need administrative privileges to install it. Saving the files will not affect your current version and they will remain valid as long as the program is supported by Microsoft. It is recommended to periodically check for updates and download the latest offline installer to keep your CD up-to-date.
jrstephens
My mom cannot get on the internet b/c she needs it updated. Can I save the lastes version to a CD from Yahoo and then install it on her computer for her?

Yes, if she needs Internet Explorer or the updated dial up software, you go to microsoft.com or her ISP and download it then you can burn the file to a CD and install it for her.

Are you sure IE is fixed? My SIL who is a computer tech says it's best to still stay away from them due to the bug there!

Yes if you download it from the MS website you can burn it to a CD and give it to your mum.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I unfortunately don't have much expertise in computer updates, but I would suggest reaching out to a tech-savvy friend or family member for assistance. Alternatively, you can also contact Yahoo's customer support for guidance on how to save and install the latest version on a CD. I hope this helps and good luck with updating your mom's computer!

1. Can I save Internet Explorer to a CD?

Yes, you can save the installation files for Internet Explorer to a CD in case you need to reinstall it on another computer. However, you cannot save the actual program onto a CD and run it from there.

2. How do I save Internet Explorer to a CD?

To save the installation files for Internet Explorer to a CD, you will need to download the offline installer from the Microsoft website and then burn it onto a CD using a CD burning software.

3. Can I use the saved Internet Explorer files on any computer?

Yes, you can use the saved installation files on any computer that meets the system requirements for Internet Explorer. However, you will need to have administrative privileges to install the program on a computer.

4. Will saving Internet Explorer to a CD affect my current version?

No, saving the installation files for Internet Explorer to a CD will not affect your current version. It will simply provide you with a backup in case you need to reinstall the program in the future.

5. How long will the saved Internet Explorer files be valid for?

The saved installation files for Internet Explorer will be valid for as long as the program is supported by Microsoft. It is recommended to periodically check for updates and download the latest offline installer to keep your CD up-to-date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cochef
  • melissasutkus