• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Have a Party Before My First Ss Month?

In summary, before your first SS month, you can have a party, but you will not be eligible for any host rewards or commissions. Parties held before your first SS month will not count towards your first SS month, and you will not earn any rewards for hosting them. You do not need to wait for your first SS month to have a party, but keep in mind that parties held before your first SS month will not count towards your sales and qualifications. You can have multiple parties during your first SS month, which can help you reach your sales and qualification goals faster, but only parties held during your first SS month will count towards your sales and qualifications.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
I signed up online last night and put April as my first SS month

I ran into a lady that would like to have a party in March-and wants me to do this.
Is this ok to do??? Do I need to change my SS month or can I still keep it in april?

(sorry for all the questions! LOL)

You actually get two months for your "first" SS month. So if April is your first month you can start shows in March. It gives you a chance to get the ball rolling so to speak. As a brand new consultant I would REALLY encourage you to talk to your recruiter/director when you have questions. (I realize that you don't want to call them at 11 pm on a Sunday night <<smile>>.) This site is a fabulous resource but don't let it replace the personal contact you need to have with your recruiter. Best of Luck!!

GeorgiaPeach said:
(I realize that you don't want to call them at 11 pm on a Sunday night <<smile>>.)

:D exactly! LOL...thanks!

Last edited:

1. Can I have a party before my first SS month?

Yes, you can have a party before your first SS month. However, you will not be eligible for any host rewards or commissions until you have completed your first SS month as a consultant.

2. Will my party count towards my first SS month?

No, parties held before your first SS month will not count towards your first SS month. Only parties held during your first SS month will count towards your sales and qualifications.

3. Can I still earn rewards for hosting a party before my first SS month?

No, you will not be eligible for any host rewards for parties held before your first SS month. Host rewards and commissions will only be earned for parties held during your first SS month and beyond.

4. Do I need to wait for my first SS month to have a party?

No, you do not need to wait for your first SS month to have a party. You can start hosting parties as soon as you join as a consultant. However, keep in mind that parties held before your first SS month will not count towards your sales and qualifications.

5. Can I have multiple parties in my first SS month?

Yes, you can have multiple parties during your first SS month. This can help you reach your sales and qualification goals faster. However, only parties held during your first SS month will count towards your sales and qualifications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sperts
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • sassypip
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Kevin Ranoldo