• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Donate Pampered Chef Items for Resale?

In summary, Pampered Chef does not accept used items for resale but does accept discontinued items. Customers can contact customer service for information on the donation process and will receive a tax receipt for their donated items. Donated items are either sold in the outlet store or given to charity partners, with proceeds going towards supporting their missions.
cactus_flower
Our church's preschool has a little "shopping spree" where the children can purchase inexpensive gifts. I was considering donating some mini measuring cups, mini whippers, and maybe some prep bowls filled with candy and wrapped with bows. Would I be violating any PC policies?

I don't see why you would be. It's kinda like donating an item to a silent auction or raffle.

Just as long as they aren't charging more than the catalog price for the products I don't think that would be a problem.

Maybe you can get other consultants in your cluster to also donate something.
Good luck.

My local elementary school has a secret santa workshop, I may donate some stuff too. Do you plan on putting your contact info on the donated pieces?

I would think once you donate them, they can do whatever they want with them. YOU aren't selling them. Also, with cash n carry, people do charge more than in the catalog to cover tax and shipping so I don't think that's a concern. I would just let them know the value of them.I would definitely put your info on them. Maybe each piece could have a recipe card with your info on it. It may get lost, but if it's thrown in a bag, a parent might find it :).

1. Can I donate used Pampered Chef items for resale?

Unfortunately, we do not accept used items for resale. We take pride in providing high-quality, new products to our customers and cannot guarantee the condition of used items.

2. Can I donate discontinued Pampered Chef items for resale?

Yes, we do accept discontinued items for resale. However, please note that we may not be able to offer the same warranty or guarantees on these items as we do for current products.

3. How do I donate Pampered Chef items for resale?

You can contact our customer service team to inquire about our donation process. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and steps to donate your items.

4. Will I receive a tax receipt for my donated items?

Yes, we can provide you with a tax receipt for the value of your donated items. Please make sure to keep a record of the items and their value for tax purposes.

5. What happens to the donated Pampered Chef items?

The donated items are either sold in our outlet store or given to our local charity partners. All proceeds from the sales go towards supporting our charity partners and their missions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jendebouver
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
Replies
Views
chefmoseley