1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Can I do this??

1. PCCHeather0506

PCCHeather0506 Member Silver Member

So last night was our team meeting and I brought 7 girls with me. My director does the meetings but it's about 45 minutes from me. Most of my girls are traveling anywheres from 20 minutes to an hour just to get to me...then another 45 minutes to get to my directors meetings...that's almost 2 hours for some ONE WAY! They're beneficial...but I'm starting to think I need to have my own meetings. Is it crazy to think this?? Can I really do that? I have 6 girls on my team and like 8 coming in!! I've really been rockin lately on the recruiting :D THANKS TO CONFERENCE!! he he!

So what's involved to planning a meeting? How do your meetings go? Anything you can help me with or give me ideas for would be GREAT!! THANKS!

2. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Absolutely you can hold your own meetings. I will be starting mine in October, after I see what is going on with the kid's school schedules.

Aug 11, 2009
  3. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

What are you applying from conference that you are doing to get your recruiting numbers that high? Watch out, you will be giving a speech at NEXT YEARS conference if you keep this up! Great job!

Aug 11, 2009
  4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Talk to your director about your plan. I'm sure she can help you with planning meetings.

Aug 11, 2009
  5. PCCHeather0506

Lol! I'm just offering it to EVERYONE!! I took out and about contacts made easy and when I started talking to people about it, I was surprised to see how many people could really use this business!! This business has CHANGED MY LIFE! I never thought I'd be able to stay home more with my children...I thought I'd be working till retirement! Bc of PC I can stay home!! When we have baby #2...I'm going to work only pt, if my company doesn't let me, I'm leaving! It's going to be a hard decision only bc I do enjoy my job most of the time. I just need more time for my business! It's growing insanely fast! I went from having 1 consultant at the beginning of the year on my team, to now having 5 and 5 more on the way! It's just AMAZING!! :love:

6. Brandi2007

Brandi2007 Advanced Member

Ask your director to send you the monthly meeting planner. That is a great way to start and then you can mimmick or create your own form of recognition. Go for it!

Aug 11, 2009
  7. PCCHeather0506

What is a monthly meeting planner? You mean what she does...or is this something the company does.

8. Brandi2007

Brandi2007 Advanced Member

It is available to directors through the company

Aug 22, 2009
  9. chefcaroline

chefcaroline Member Gold Member

I think that it is included in the Directors version of the CN that is sent to them each month.

Aug 24, 2009
  10. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

Congrats Heather on your recruiting success! I did not take that workshop but I do ask everyone and I'm still batting strikes. You obviously have the right words down. KUDOS!

Aug 24, 2009
Have something to add?