• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can I Do This for the August Promo??

In summary, the Kinfe giveaway will be held on August 12th and 14th, and two of the Mom's who are registered as Cooking Shows will be the "hosts" of the shows. They will be considered catalog shows and can order and see if their show qualifies for the giveaway.
pamela
I have my kids cooking camp on August 12th and 14th. Several of the Mom's are coming and helping this time around. I asked 2 of them that I know well to be the "hosts" on those days so that they could be eligible for the kinfe giveaway. I told them that they would be considered catalog shows and that they could get orders and see if it would qualify.

Do you guys think this is a legit way for it to be a show??? KWIM????

I do't see why not? Give them a few catalogs and order forms to boost sales while you are at it.

According to the "rules"... catalog shows don't count. :(

Eligibility
All active Consultants who register Cooking Shows, Bridal Shows & Fundraisers during the Challenge time -frame (August 11-16) are eligible for this drawing.

forgot about that part Colleen. Make them cooking shows are you are good to go.

I guess I hadn't seen that part in the rules! Glad I asked!

pamperedlinda said:
Make them cooking shows are you are good to go.

But doesn't the show have to be "going on" when they call in order to win?

finley1991 said:
But doesn't the show have to be "going on" when they call in order to win?

Yes, absolutely. I assumed that they would be.... Will HO only call during a certain time frame? If the show is early in the day, will they call then?

Hmmm... I don't know! Maybe someone who's won could tell us! :)

I think the show has to be happening when they call. I looked at the registration form and it requests a time. I have called my friends and they are more than happy to stay and help with the camp (it's their kids plus a few more) and then collect outside orders. I guess that is pretty equivalent to a Cooking Show anyway!

One of my team members won in July. HO called during the show, so yes, the show needs to be going when HO calls!

It was very exciting for her! One of my newbies won!

Michelle

I bet that energized her even more!

Related to Can I Do This for the August Promo??

1. Can I participate in the August Promo if I am not a consultant?

No, the August Promo is only available for Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, please contact us for more information.

2. Is there a minimum sales requirement for the August Promo?

Yes, in order to qualify for the August Promo, consultants must have a minimum of $250 in sales during the month of August.

3. Can I combine the August Promo with other promotions or discounts?

No, the August Promo cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

4. Are there any exclusions for the August Promo?

Yes, there are some exclusions for the August Promo. Please refer to the terms and conditions for a full list of excluded items.

5. How will I receive my August Promo rewards?

Your August Promo rewards will be automatically credited to your consultant account after the promotion period ends. You can view your rewards in your back office under the "My Rewards" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
soccermama
  • pamperedlinda