• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Cook Slow Cooker Turkey Breast in a Deep Dish Baker?

In summary, there are several delicious and easy recipes for different meal occasions. For a quick and easy weeknight dinner, try the One-Pan Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry. For a gluten-free dessert, the Flourless Chocolate Cake is a popular choice. Overnight Oats are a healthy and convenient breakfast option. For a summer cookout, the Grilled Lemon Garlic Shrimp Skewers are a crowd-pleaser. And for a vegetarian main dish, the Lentil Shepherd's Pie is a hearty and flavorful option.
jbachen
Slow cooker Turkey Breast?

I am all about easy today... Too tired for anything too complicated.

TIA.

My slow cooker cookbook only has turkey sausage or turkey thigh recipes. How about doing it like the 30-minute chicken in the DCB?

I would, except that I just broke down and bought a DCB, and it isn't here yet. :( Hm, I wonder if it would fit in the Deep Dish Baker with the lid I just got off the outlet. I doubt it, though.

1. What is a good recipe for a quick and easy weeknight dinner?

One of our most popular recipes for a quick and easy weeknight dinner is our One-Pan Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry. It only takes 30 minutes to make and is packed with delicious flavors and nutritious vegetables.

2. Does anyone have a recipe for a gluten-free dessert?

Yes, we have a delicious recipe for Flourless Chocolate Cake that is completely gluten-free. It's rich, decadent, and perfect for any special occasion or just as a sweet treat.

3. Can anyone share a recipe for a healthy breakfast option?

We have a great recipe for Overnight Oats that is both healthy and convenient. You can prepare it the night before and have a delicious and nutritious breakfast waiting for you in the morning.

4. What is a good recipe for a summer cookout?

For a summer cookout, our Grilled Lemon Garlic Shrimp Skewers are always a hit. They're easy to make, full of flavor, and perfect for outdoor gatherings with friends and family.

5. Does anyone have a recipe for a vegetarian main dish?

Yes, we have a delicious recipe for Lentil Shepherd's Pie that is completely vegetarian. It's a hearty and satisfying meal filled with protein and flavorful vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • GourmetGirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • DebPC