• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Chicken Recipe for Deep Dish Baker

I loved that they could do so many things- roasting, baking, dehydrating, braising, searing, and so on.
redprincess
Hi everyone -
I'm looking for something along these lines:

Chicken breast
deep disk baker
essentially throw all the ingredients in baker, cook in oven or micro and serve

Can anyone help? I've spent the last couple of hours searching this and Consultant Corner and still haven't felt anything quite right.

Thanks!

what about the roasted chicken recipe. I dont know what book its in (I know not much help) but will help you look for it

redprincess said:
Hi everyone -
I'm looking for something along these lines:

Chicken breast
deep disk baker
essentially throw all the ingredients in baker, cook in oven or micro and serve

Can anyone help? I've spent the last couple of hours searching this and Consultant Corner and still haven't felt anything quite right.

Thanks!
So what do you have in the house besides the chicken breast? You can season it with whichever seasoning you prefer and bake it (or microwave) and chop it up to make a chicken salad or one of our rings - add mayo, celery, onion...

Or if you have veges in the house cut up some potatoes, carrots, celery, onions and place around the chicken, season to taste and bake.

Or cook the chicken, cut or chop it up and add a can of soup (like cream of mushroom or cream of chicken), mix in a package of frozen mixed vegetables and top with tater tots or those crunchy onions (I forget what they are called) or bisquick or bread crumbs... Bake for 30 minutes.

Ohhhh...one of my faves...
dice some onions, mix with a can of Cream of Anythign soup (we usually do Cream of Corn or Cream of Mushroom) and enought Stove Top Stuffing Mix to make a nice cookie-dough-like consistency
Salt & Pepper 4 ckn breasts and lay on top of the stuffing stuff.
Melt exual parts brown sugar & butter (as much as you like) and pour over breasts...bake til the breasts are cooked through - YUM

Carolyn - that sounds AWESOME!!!

SusanBP0129 said:
Carolyn - that sounds AWESOME!!!

My brother and SIL make it all the time - it's so easy and SO good!

This all sounds great! I don't think I'm really overcomplicating this and trying to find a "PC" recipe when I think the point is I can do anything!

The DDB was the first piece of stoneware I bought, and I used it for EVERYTHING! One of DH's favorite meals when we were first married was meat (pork chops or chicken) with a can of Cream of Mushroom soup poured over the top. Serve with rice or noodles.

My DDB and the Square Baker were the two most used stones in my kitchen back when I cooked.

1. Can I use any type of chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs for this recipe. You can also use bone-in chicken, just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

2. Can I substitute the seasonings in the recipe?

Yes, you can adjust the seasonings to your preference or use different spices altogether. Just make sure to not use too much seasoning as it can overpower the dish.

3. Can I use a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese that melts well, such as cheddar, mozzarella, or a blend of cheeses. However, the recipe is specifically designed for Swiss cheese which gives it a unique flavor.

4. Do I need to preheat the Deep Dish Baker before using?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the Deep Dish Baker in the oven for 10 minutes before adding the chicken. This helps to ensure even cooking and prevents the chicken from sticking to the dish.

5. Can I make this recipe in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the dish in advance and store it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly if baking from cold. You can also freeze the dish for up to 3 months before baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Shawnna