• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Access the Pampered Chef Website?

In summary, the official website for Pampered Chef is www.pamperedchef.com and it is compatible with all devices. You can place an order directly on the website and track your order by logging into your account. Additionally, there is a "Specials" section where you can find current promotions and discounts.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Can anyone get on the pamperedchef.com site? I'm getting an error message...

It's up now...

I can open it.

Musta just been a temporary burp.

I still can't log in. It says that its experiencing technical difficulties.:rolleyes:

HO is having system problems this morning. It's down again right now. (I just talked to them about something and they have to call back when they can get on the system and find the answer.)

KG.. .must be a big belch not just burp!
Maybe they are updating with all kinds of fun info!!!!!!
One can hope right?!

unfortunately, I don't think so... I called this morning with a solution to my show on hold and everything is down!!!:eek:

It was off for awhile. Mine is back up.

I still can't get in. I just tried, and it was still not working.

Tracy :(

no luck here either

Still down at 11 am. But the PWS's have updated to PINK!

I'm up still...on the main site...

...and yes, saw the pink this a.m....I put a note saying "why is my website PINK????" Glad you asked! ...and described HWC month...

still down for me (11:25 am Toronto time)

Now posted:

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. If this problem persists, contact us by clicking the link below and we will respond within 48 hours.

E-mail: [email protected]

When I go to the website it puts me in to the UK's site and I can't get on Consultant's Corner????

Kris

Go to the very top right of the page and click on "worldwide." That should get you out and you can choose the U.S. or Canada again. :)

Related to Can I Access the Pampered Chef Website?

What is the website for Pampered Chef?

The official website for Pampered Chef is www.pamperedchef.com.

Is the website compatible with all devices?

Yes, the website is designed to work on all devices including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.

Can I place an order on the website?

Yes, you can place an order directly on our website. Simply add the desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout.

Can I track my order on the website?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website and checking the status of your order.

Are there any special offers available on the website?

Yes, we have a "Specials" section on our website where you can find current promotions, discounts, and deals on our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Adrian
  • lkspeir
  • General Chat
Replies