• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Bringing Food Samples to a School Be Considered a Cooking Show?

In summary, you can host a "Can I Call It a Cooking Show?" event at your home with 6 to 20 guests. No cooking experience is necessary and our consultants will provide all necessary ingredients and supplies. You can also choose the recipes for your event based on your preferences and dietary restrictions.
ILOUANGOUDOM
I have a host who is doing a Catalog Show for me right now. She is really nice and I didn't even have to work on getting her to host a show for me...she approached me about having one. Anyway, she is a teacher and I was wondering if I brought food samples to her school, can I call that a Cooking Show? I really want to help her get the most of her host benefits.

Thanks,
Irene

I don't see why not.

I wouldn't see a problem with it if YOU got in front of a handful of people and talked about some of the products. One of the benefits to us with a cooking show is it is so much easier to get bookings. The extra $15 in FPV is actually to help us keep our business going.

As long as something food wise is done then yes I believe so.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate it.

you can call it a cooking show if you want. no one will know but you.

As long as there is a recipe made then you can put it in as a cooking show. So yes, if you make a recipe and take it down to the school you can put it in as a cooking show.

BTW, I personally wouldn't put it in as a cooking show b/c you could get in trouble for it. The teacher could say something than it could go on and on and everyone would be wanting to do catalog shows for you and getting the extra product....JMI

Related to Can Bringing Food Samples to a School Be Considered a Cooking Show?

1. Can I host a "Can I Call It a Cooking Show?" event at my home?

Yes, absolutely! Our "Can I Call It a Cooking Show?" events are designed to be hosted in the comfort of your own home, making it a fun and intimate experience for you and your guests.

2. How many people can I invite to my "Can I Call It a Cooking Show?" event?

Our events can accommodate anywhere from 6 to 20 guests. This allows for a more personal and interactive experience for everyone involved.

3. Do I need to have cooking experience to host a "Can I Call It a Cooking Show?" event?

No cooking experience is necessary! Our events are designed to be fun and educational for all skill levels. Our consultants will guide you through the cooking process and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way.

4. Are there any requirements for hosting a "Can I Call It a Cooking Show?" event?

All we ask is that you have a well-equipped kitchen and a desire to have a good time! Our consultants will bring all the necessary ingredients and supplies for the event.

5. Can I choose the recipes for my "Can I Call It a Cooking Show?" event?

Yes, you can! Our consultants will work with you to select the perfect recipes for your event based on your preferences and dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaddyandOwensMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MaddyandOwensMom
  • Roadtripray