• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Ship My Order on Saturday with Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online shopping. You can place an order and have it shipped with Pampered Chef on a Saturday, but unfortunately, Saturday shipping is not available. Expedited shipping options are also not available for Saturday delivery, but you can choose expedited shipping for faster delivery on weekdays. Additionally, the shipping address cannot be changed once an order has been placed, so it is important to enter the correct address at the time of purchase to avoid any delays or delivery issues.
lisasfuncooking
Can anyone tell me if PC ships orders on Saturday. I have a show I am waiting to ship. I submitted the show on the 18th. The shipping says they are filling orders on the 17th. I figured if they work on Saturdays they will ship the 18th orders. Then I will have it on Tuesday.

Re: ShippingI bet it may ship today as they have been really speedy.

Re: ShippingThey aren't working Saturdays yet but I bet they will start next week doing it!

Re: ShippingThanks! Both shows I submitted on the 18th shipped today. So I will have them before Thanksgiving. Yeah! Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that PC does ship orders on Saturdays. However, the shipping process can sometimes take longer than expected due to high demand. In your case, since you submitted your show on the 18th and the shipping says they are filling orders on the 17th, it is possible that your order may not ship until Monday. This would still give you enough time to receive it by Tuesday. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy cooking!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online shopping.

Can I place an order with Pampered Chef on a Saturday?

Yes, you can place an order with Pampered Chef on a Saturday. Our online and phone ordering systems are available 24/7 for your convenience.

Can I have my order shipped on a Saturday?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer Saturday shipping at this time. Our shipping carriers operate Monday through Friday, so all orders will be shipped out on weekdays.

Can I expedite my shipping to receive my order on a Saturday?

No, expedited shipping options are not available for Saturday delivery. However, you can choose expedited shipping for faster delivery on weekdays.

Can I change the shipping address of my order to have it delivered on a Saturday?

No, once an order has been placed, the shipping address cannot be changed. Please ensure that the correct shipping address is entered at the time of purchase to avoid any delays or issues with delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray