• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing April Newsletter from Stephanie | Need Help? Contact byRequest

In summary, Karlene is trying to unsubscribe from Stephanie's newsletter, but has had trouble with doing so. Stephanie has had problems with responding to emails in a timely manner, but has since been back to normal. Karlene has found errors in Stephanie's newsletters, but has always been able to fix them. Stephanie charges $20 a year for her newsletter, which is cheaper than most.
kreaser
Gold Member
can someone help? I haven't recieved my April newletter from Stephanie. I tried emailing her a few times in the past week to no avail. any other suggestions..I am responding to one of her emails she sent me that has her email address.
thanks
karlene
Im desperate...I love that newsletter
PS and yes I am a subscriber to it

Bump - did anyone ever even get the April newsletter via email? I even emailed Stephanie about it, but I've never gotten a reply from her. This is so unlike her......

I know she has a different email address to email her back at. I won't be able to check until I get back home but I can let you know what it is later. PM me and I'll try to track it down for you.

I received her April newsletter. I'll PM you with her other email address. I've noticed she's been a little slower in responding to emails lately.

my director told me about this newsletter. i wanted to know what you all think? is it hard to sign up?

It's not hard to sign up at all. I'm so glad I did. I would spend forever just trying to type up a newsletter. Plus it has great pictures, link and recipes. I get a lot of compliments on the newsletter. It is well worth it.

Did anyone get the May one???? I know that she sent an email that she would be out of the office until April 26th...

Yes, I received my May newsletters on April 16th before she went out of the office.

I received my May ones already.

I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems. My subscription ran out in March and I didn't realize it so when I did, I went and paid via PayPal on April 2 and have not heard anything from her nor have I received any newsletters. I've sent 3 or 4 emails now and I'm getting a little concerned about it...

I too subscribe to 123...and I am a satisfied customer, however, I know some are not satisfied.
It is my understanding that she had some personal issues that kept her from answering e-mails in a timely manner. This was the biggest complaint and I think this is a common pattern for her.
I have never had any problems and I too love her format and her cost!
Not sure, but I think she runs around $20 a year?!?!:confused:

I've always been very happy with the newsletter itself and certainly the cost. Short of doing it myself it is the most reasonable that I found available. I've not had a problem until recently and I certainly understand personal issues, but am worried since I haven't heard anything at all!! And my customers are beginning to ask why they haven't received a newsletter!

I found the newsletter to always contain grammatical, spelling, and punctutation errors each month. I got tired of having to edit it, so I eventually cancelled my subscription halfway through the year. Imagine my surprise when she refused to refund the cost of the remaining months! Since she was so difficult to deal with already, I just washed my hands of it and wrote it off. It wasn't worth the trouble. Now I use Customer Connection through my PWS and don't pay anything extra!

DebbieJ said:
I found the newsletter to always contain grammatical, spelling, and punctutation errors each month. I got tired of having to edit it, so I eventually cancelled my subscription halfway through the year. Imagine my surprise when she refused to refund the cost of the remaining months!

Since she was so difficult to deal with already, I just washed my hands of it and wrote it off. It wasn't worth the trouble.

Now I use Customer Connection through my PWS and don't pay anything extra!
Wow! I can't believe she wouldn't work with you on that.

I have found some errors, but have always just fixed them and moved on because I never have time to make my own and I can't afford the other newsletter subscriptions!

I've tried using the customer connection emails and have never gotten any response, but with the actual newsletter I've gotten some individual orders and interest in hosting. Do you add anything to the CC emails or pretty much send them as is?

I always personalize the emails from my PWS. There is a small space to do that. I add recipes to my site, so I'll direct them there to view and print them, for example.

I use myemaildesigns.com and the benchmark email system and i love it. Very reasonable price too. I personalize it, but I like how he puts all the links in and I haven't found any grammatical errors yet... so I never had to really change very much at all.

DebbieJ said:
I always personalize the emails from my PWS. There is a small space to do that. I add recipes to my site, so I'll direct them there to view and print them, for example.
Do you send them out through your PWS or do you send it to yourself and then forward it out?

I send them through my PWS.

Deb, do you ever get any response from any of your customers who use Hotmail? I ask because as I said in another thread, any of my customers who use Hotmail don't get my emails unless I send them something directly through my email program and take off my PWS address. Otherwise my emails seem to get stuck in Hotmail's "Lets just toss this" filter and doesn't even show up in their spam folders.

Debbie

I saw a post yesterday regarding hotmail so before I sent my 1st PWS letter out I tested it through Larry's email & it received just fine in the inbox. I'm not sure why others are having that problem.

Has anyone had any response from Stephanie yet? I'm thinking that it might be time to go and try for a refund through PayPal...

I know she said she was on vacation for a while, I don't remember the dates. I did try to find the email address she said to reply to but I couldn't. If you are having that many problems, getting a refund maybe the way to go.

I changed to Tasty Tidbits and love it!

Her email said she'd be out of the office April 19th - 26th, so she should be back now. Like I mentioned before...I've had trouble getting her to correspond with me as well. I'll be switching when my subscription runs out.

On May 15th I received an email from Stephanie saying my subscription was due in January but had been extended to May and she hoped I enjoyed the free months. The only problem is that I actually paid in January! Now I can't get her to respond to my request to send my newsletter that I've paid for. I sent her a copy of my PayPal receipt, but nothing. This isn't the first time I've had a problem with her not answering my correspondance.

I saw the info about Tasty Tidbits and will probably change. I doubt that Stephanie will give me a refund for the 7 months I won't get, but I don't have time to do a newsletter myself, my daughter is getting married in 2 weeks. Just the little extra stess I don't need!

okay...I usually make my own newsletter or use one from here...it is so nice for creative people to share with us...I have thought about using a subscription service, but honestly I don't get much response from newsletters. Do you get better response from Tasty Tidbits or another subscription than by just doing your own? I am not very creative and moving pictures to word drives me crazy because it takes me forever.

Shawnna said:
okay...I usually make my own newsletter or use one from here...it is so nice for creative people to share with us...I have thought about using a subscription service, but honestly I don't get much response from newsletters. Do you get better response from Tasty Tidbits or another subscription than by just doing your own? I am not very creative and moving pictures to word drives me crazy because it takes me forever.
I have 123byrequest and I love it! The newsletter is nicely laid out with great pictures and it's easy to edit. I haven't been having the problems other people have been having. I used to do my own newsletter and got sick of how boring it was (no pictures) and how much of a hassle it was to do every month. It is a time saver for me to sign up for one! I get alot of compliments from my guests and past hosts about the newsletter.

I don't really think it matters who does your newsletter. Keeping your name in front of your customers is what is most important. That being said, I have done my own, briefly used 123, and am currenly using Joy's Tasty Tidbits. TT fits my personality best. When it comes right down to it, we tend to want to please our own self with the newsletter - our customers probably don't know the difference (unless it's really boring!). Go with wat you like the best.

I just subscribed to Tasty Tidbits and I am trying to send my June newsletter. How do you send the TT newsletter and keep the links active? I have copied and pasted, and forwarded, and the links are not active when I do that. I use yahoo email.

1. Why haven't I received my April newsletter from Stephanie?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that there was a technical issue with the email delivery, or that the email was accidentally sent to your spam folder. It's also possible that there was an error with your subscription and you were not included on the list to receive the newsletter. It's best to reach out to Stephanie directly for further assistance.

2. I have tried emailing Stephanie but haven't received a response. What should I do?

If you haven't received a response after multiple attempts, it's possible that Stephanie may not have received your emails. Make sure you are using the correct email address and that your emails are not being blocked by any spam filters. You could also try reaching out to Stephanie through a different method, such as through social media.

3. I am a subscriber to the newsletter. Is there anything else I can do to receive it?

If you are a confirmed subscriber and have not received the newsletter, it's best to contact Stephanie directly for assistance. She may be able to confirm your subscription and resend the newsletter to you.

4. I am responding to an email from Stephanie that has her email address. Is this the best way to contact her?

Yes, responding to an email from Stephanie is a good way to contact her. This ensures that your email will go directly to her and not get lost in spam or other filters. However, if you are not receiving responses, you may want to try reaching out through a different method.

5. I am desperate to receive the newsletter. What should I do?

We understand your enthusiasm for the newsletter, but please be patient and follow the steps outlined above to contact Stephanie for assistance. She will do her best to help you receive the newsletter and keep you updated on any future issues or delays. Thank you for your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
Replies
Views
CynthiaJohnson83
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies