• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Butterfly Effect

chrissyk

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2005
In this month's Kitchen Consultant news, in the Promoting May 2006 Guest special section, there are ideas for promoting HWC. My director read this to us at our cluster meeting on Monday night and it really moved me and so I decided that I wanted to share it at all of my shows. I have made a flyer with the information shared in KCN by Iowa Director Joan Garner. Joan, if you are on this site thanks for the inspiration and I hope you like the flyer.

Chrissy

Attachments

• Butterfly Effect.pub
    474 KB · Views: 363

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
So beautiful Chrissy! Thanks for sharing....I am going to 'borrow' this for myself.

Linda

chrissyk

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2005
pampered_heathery said:
would love to see it but don't have that version of Publisher !!! Can you convert to Word ?

I've tried to convert it, but it gives me an error message telling me it can only save the text, and when I open it in word all the pretty pictures are gone. If anybody else can do it, please do. Otherwise I'm waiting for my fiance to get back into his office and convert it for me or better yet teach me how to do it myself. :p He can probably convert it to PDF too. :D

chrissyk

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2005
Converted to PDF

OK, here you go! He's sneaky and the last time he was here (he lives in Seattle, I'm in Ohio) he put a PDF converter on my computer and I didn't even know it! Yay for Tim! He taught me how to use it! So, here you go! I still can't get it to convert to Word though.

Attachments

• Butterfly Effect.pdf
    170.8 KB · Views: 470

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Here's my attempt at a Word file

Hi all,
I love this and am going to put these in my binders for each guest!! I love it and I've done it in word and made it 2 to a page, and them added my info at the bottom.

HTH,

Lisa

Attachments

• May Special - HWC - Butterfly effect - Half.doc
    257.5 KB · Views: 505

whiteyteresa

Veteran Member
Feb 20, 2006
Thanks for that beautiful flyer, I am sending it out in e-mails to call of my monthly newsletter people.

Thanks for doing that for everyone.

Teresa

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
chrissyk said:
OK, here you go! He's sneaky and the last time he was here (he lives in Seattle, I'm in Ohio) he put a PDF converter on my computer and I didn't even know it! Yay for Tim! He taught me how to use it! So, here you go! I still can't get it to convert to Word though.

This is a wonderful flyer! Way to go:) I thought that article was great too, and you really made it in a way that will get guests' attention!

chrissyk

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2005
Glad you like it!

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Hi all,
I love this and am going to put these in my binders for each guest!! I love it and I've done it in word and made it 2 to a page, and them added my info at the bottom.

HTH,

Lisa

Thanks for the Word version Lisa. I like that with 2 on the page. I'm using mine for the first time at my show tonight. We'll see how it goes over.

Lisa2Boys

Mar 21, 2006
This is awesome!

Is there any way you could send it to me so I could change the "Tonight" into "Today"? I am doing my HWC show tomorrow at my neighborhood poolhouse and would love to hand this out to everyone.

Thanks again for sharing!

Lisa Brannan

chrissyk

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2005
Lisa,

Email me, and I'll email it back to you. I'm leaving in 20 minutes for a show so it won't be until I get back this evening. My address is on my signature.

Chrissy