• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business of the Month: Keep Up with the Latest Updates and News!

In summary, the "Business of the Week" program is a promotional program offered by Pampered Chef where a different independent consultant's business is highlighted each week. Businesses are chosen at random from a pool of active consultants and being selected can bring increased exposure and potential new customers. Any active consultant can participate and there is no guarantee or request option for a specific week.
kellingson
Anyone want to update this for this month? I recieved this from a friend and am not sure how to make it more professional.

Attachments

• Business of the week.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 518
Can I request an updated Canadian version as well please???

Sure, I can help update this for you. Can you please provide me with the details of what needs to be included in the update and any specific formatting or language preferences you have? This will help me create a professional and accurate update for this month. Thank you.

1. What is the "Business of the Week" program?

The "Business of the Week" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a different independent consultant's business is highlighted each week. This gives customers the opportunity to learn about and support different consultants in their area.

2. How are businesses chosen for the "Business of the Week" program?

Businesses are chosen at random from a pool of active independent consultants. Any consultant who is actively selling and meeting minimum sales requirements has the chance to be selected as the "Business of the Week".

3. What are the benefits of being selected as the "Business of the Week"?

Being selected as the "Business of the Week" can bring increased exposure and potential new customers to your business. It also gives you the opportunity to showcase your products and services to a wider audience.

4. How can I participate in the "Business of the Week" program?

If you are an active independent consultant, you are automatically entered into the pool of potential businesses to be chosen as the "Business of the Week". Keep selling and meeting minimum sales requirements to increase your chances of being selected.

5. Can I request to be the "Business of the Week" for a specific week?

No, the selections for "Business of the Week" are done at random and cannot be requested or guaranteed. However, if you are not selected one week, you still have the chance to be chosen in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chickey
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PamperedinConshy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg