• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How expensive is shipping for selling in Puerto Rico?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers shipping to Puerto Rico for all products through partnerships with reliable carriers. Shipping may be slightly more expensive due to distance and customs procedures, but the company strives to keep costs low. There may be additional fees or taxes imposed by the Puerto Rican government, and consultants can still make a profit on sales in Puerto Rico. Shipping times can vary from 7-14 business days.
Mayra
I wanted to know about the business in PR. How expensive is the shipping? For me if I want to sell.
Thanks

Welcome to CS!

1. How does Pampered Chef handle shipping for sales in Puerto Rico?

At Pampered Chef, we offer shipping to Puerto Rico for all of our products. We have partnerships with reliable carriers to ensure that your order arrives safely and on time.

2. Is shipping to Puerto Rico more expensive compared to shipping within the mainland US?

Due to the distance and additional customs procedures, shipping to Puerto Rico may be slightly more expensive than shipping within the mainland US. However, we strive to keep our shipping costs as low as possible for our customers.

3. Are there any additional fees or taxes for shipping to Puerto Rico?

As with any international shipment, there may be additional fees or taxes imposed by the Puerto Rican government. These fees are the responsibility of the customer and may vary depending on the value of your order.

4. Can I still make a profit if I sell Pampered Chef products in Puerto Rico?

Absolutely! Our compensation plan allows for our consultants to make a profit on each sale, regardless of where the product is being shipped. We also offer incentives and bonuses for reaching sales goals in Puerto Rico.

5. How long does shipping usually take for orders to Puerto Rico?

Shipping times may vary depending on the carrier and any potential delays at customs. However, on average, orders to Puerto Rico can take anywhere from 7-14 business days to arrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jana Hance