• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Cards

Chozengirl

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2006
Any suggestions? I was doing them myself at home, but they aren't as 'cutesy' as others I have seen.
Any suggestions?
TIA

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
"Cutesy" is not exactly an image that I wish to portray, but to each their own.

Nancy's Artworks is closing out the checkerboard material, you can get a deal on business cards from her if she has any left, and she has formatting software for all her products.

The new cards from Merrill are beautiful. I have not ordered the photo cards, I'm not sure I'm ego driven enough to have to put my mug on a card.

kitchencop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2005
Microsoft Publisher

Chozengirl said:
Any suggestions? I was doing them myself at home, but they aren't as 'cutesy' as others I have seen.
Any suggestions?
TIA

We make our own, they are very nice, same pictures as the ones Merril offers (my husband is good at the "forms" part!) Do you have Microsoft Publisher? I could email a sample.

Chozengirl

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2006
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
"Cutesy" is not exactly an image that I wish to portray, but to each their own.

Nancy's Artworks is closing out the checkerboard material, you can get a deal on business cards from her if she has any left, and she has formatting software for all her products.

The new cards from Merrill are beautiful. I have not ordered the photo cards, I'm not sure I'm ego driven enough to have to put my mug on a card.

Excuse the way I fraised that, maybe I should have put, Proffessional.