• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Favor: Mini Whippers with a Recipe - A Hit at My Recent Event!

In summary, popular bridal shower favor options include personalized candles, mini champagne bottles, succulents, and gourmet chocolate truffles. These favors can be customized to match the theme of the shower and bulk discounts are available. Dietary restrictions can also be accommodated and it is recommended to order at least 4-6 weeks in advance. Rush orders can also be accommodated upon request.
artcd44
I did a Bridal Shower this weekend and we had the mini whippers with a recipe attached as the favors. Everyone LOVED it and it got them talking about PC!!I'm hoping to get a little business...we'll see.

Attachments

• FavorIdea.jpg
    FavorIdea.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 603
what a cute idea! I hope it gets you lots of business!

OH MY CUTENESS!!! I think I'll do one or two as prizes (if I have any! lol) for a shower I"m doing for an Au Pair next month. :)

Very cute! What recipe did you use?

Hi there! It sounds like your Bridal Shower was a huge success with the mini whippers as favors. I'm so glad to hear that everyone loved it and it sparked conversation about Pampered Chef. I have no doubt that you will get some business from the event. Our products speak for themselves and once people try them, they can't help but want more. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll have many more successful events in the future. Happy cooking!

What are some popular bridal shower favor options?

Some popular bridal shower favor options include personalized candles, mini champagne bottles, succulents, and gourmet chocolate truffles. These items are both practical and elegant, making them perfect for a bridal shower.

Can you customize the favors to match the theme of the bridal shower?

Yes, we offer a variety of customization options for our bridal shower favors. From personalized labels to choosing specific colors and designs, we can help create favors that perfectly match the theme of the shower.

Do you offer bulk discounts for bridal shower favors?

Yes, we do offer bulk discounts for bridal shower favors. Our team can work with you to determine the quantity needed and provide a discounted price for larger orders.

Can you accommodate dietary restrictions for the favors?

Absolutely. We understand that some guests may have dietary restrictions, and we offer a variety of options for our favors to accommodate those needs. From gluten-free to vegan options, we have something for everyone.

How far in advance should I order the bridal shower favors?

We recommend ordering the favors at least 4-6 weeks in advance to ensure enough time for customization and delivery. However, we can also accommodate rush orders if needed. Contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • BeckyC5830