• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is the best place to ship for an out-of-town bridal shower?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers standard ground and expedited shipping options for bridal show orders, with standard ground shipping taking 3-7 business days and expedited shipping arriving within 1-2 business days. Multiple shipping addresses can be entered at checkout and international shipping is not currently available. Bridal show orders can be tracked through the customer's Pampered Chef account and have a 30-day return policy, with personalized or customized items being non-returnable.
cheflk
I am doing an out-of-town Bridal Shower (distant cousin). Where do you usually ship the order? The host of the shower lives even further away than I do. I hate to send them all to the Bride!! Thinking of just asking another family memeber. Thoughts?

Ask the bride - most of mine want it shipped to them anyway. Some have it shipped to the host's house and they help them divide up the orders but it doesn't sound like that works in this situation.

It would be best to ask another family member who lives closer to the host to receive the order on their behalf. This way, the items can be easily delivered and the host can pick them up at their convenience. Alternatively, you could also consider shipping the order directly to the bride's home, but make sure to inform her beforehand so she knows to expect the delivery.

What are the shipping options for bridal show orders?

At Pampered Chef, we offer standard ground shipping and expedited shipping options for all bridal show orders. Standard ground shipping typically takes 3-7 business days, while expedited shipping can arrive within 1-2 business days.

Can I ship to multiple addresses for my bridal show orders?

Yes, you can ship to multiple addresses for your bridal show orders. Simply enter the different shipping addresses at checkout and select the appropriate shipping option for each address.

Do you offer international shipping for bridal show orders?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States for bridal show orders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Can I track my bridal show order shipment?

Yes, you can track your bridal show order shipment by logging into your Pampered Chef account and accessing your order history. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped.

What is the return policy for bridal show orders?

Our return policy for bridal show orders is the same as our regular return policy. If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or customized items cannot be returned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
newyawksue
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheftracyp
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies