• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Items No Room to Store

I do have a few items left that I am selling. Thank you!I replied to all the requested but just realized I had not added the chilzanne items so they are on the discontinued list now.A few 2012-2013 items left and many other items
trps
Silver Member
Please PM or e-mail for a list of current itemsI have Fall Winter 2012/2013 items for sale PM for the list!Consultant Items
NEW
Patriotic Apron New in package $15.00
Large Envelope $10.00No Longer Available Items
NEW in box or bagsChizanne Rectangular platter $20.00
Oval Cutting Board $7.00 x6
Reversible Tiles Table Runner $7.00
Small Bowls Colored (4) $15.00
Toaster Bags (new but opened to see what they were) $3.00
Old style carving set $20.00
Striped Medium Bowl $7.00
Kitchen Shears Case (black) $1.00
Cake Tester HWC $3.00
Old Rectangle Chillzanne Platter $20.00 x2
Petite Squares $10.00
Mini Bake Taupe $10.00 each x 2
Rectangular Baker Taupe $25
Coffee and More Cups $10.00Tongs For old grill pan $3.00 new
Beaded napkin Rings. $2.00Used
Large collapsible bowl (no lid ) $10.00
Double BBQ turner $7.50
Cookie Cutter (used ) $1.00
Teddie Bear/Rabbit Pancake Mold $2
Mini Baker Off White $5.00
Deep Covered Baker Lid (plastic Type) $5.00

Last edited:
I just PM'd you!

I am new to this, I do not know how to PM. But my email is [email protected]

Just PM'd you! Thanks!

Pmd those interestd. If I missed you let me know.

I sent everyone totals if I missed yours let me know still have new f/w 2013 items left plus more.

Lots of the 2012/2013 items left plus lots more.

Can you pm me your 2012-13 list and prices. Thanks!

Many new items left

All items have been shipped. If you are interested in seeing an updated list please PM. Also, I have many of the 2012/2013 new items still available.

what items do you left?

I have updated the list and found more items I didn't realize I had stored.

I replied to all the requested but just realized I had not added the chilzanne items so they are on the discontinued list now.

A few 2012-2013 items left and many other items

Can you send me a list of what you still have available? [email protected] thanks so much!

All items that have been paid have shipped. If you wanted something or to see a list of current and fall 2012 items please e-mail or pm me.

1. What are some storage solutions for my brand new Pampered Chef items?

We recommend using our Stackable Storage Containers, which are designed specifically to fit our products and save space in your kitchen cabinets. You can also consider using a hanging storage system or a designated shelf or drawer for your Pampered Chef items.

2. Do you have any tips for organizing my kitchen with new Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we suggest grouping similar products together and using labels or dividers to keep them organized. You can also utilize our adjustable dividers and racks to customize your storage space for different sized products.

3. Can I purchase additional storage containers for my Pampered Chef items?

Yes, we offer a variety of storage solutions for purchase, including containers, racks, and dividers. You can find them on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How can I prevent my new Pampered Chef items from getting damaged during storage?

We recommend storing your items in their original packaging or using padded storage containers to protect them from scratches or breakage. You can also use bubble wrap or tissue paper to wrap delicate items before storing them.

5. I have limited cabinet space. What Pampered Chef products are best for small kitchens?

Our Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Mini Mix N Scraper, and Mini Measure-All Cup are great options for small kitchens, as they take up minimal space. Our Stackable Storage Containers and Adjustable Measuring Spoons are also perfect for compact storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
csulier
Replies