• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Consultant in Ontario Help!!!!!!

In summary, Marion is a brand new Pampered Chef consultant who is excited to be joining the team, but is nervous about her first show. She is also interested in games and gift giving at her hostess' parties.
Marion
Hi there Everyone,

I am brand new in Pampered Chef, have never used the products, don't own any of them, have never been to a party but have fallen in love with the company and the concept. I am so excited to be a part of this team and looking forward to doing my first shows I have 5 bookings for January 1st one is on the 17th Jan, I have mixed feelings of excitement and I am so nervous. I am not a person who likes the limelight or any kind of attention. I am so glad to have found this site and have already learned so much from it.

I do have a question though how many people actually play games at their parties? I am a little leary of this, do people think it is corny? I want to take a gift to my hostess's does anyone have any suggestions. I would like to bake something special for them.

Thanks to everyone for their openness on this site and their wisdom I am sure to learn from everyone here.

Blessings

Marion

Talk with you recruter and your director about your concern they will help you. Also when you receive My first kitchen show VHS watch it everything you need to know for your first couple show is in there. Good luck! :)

Yes my director has been wonderful and so has the site been an amazing help with everything. I have my first cluster meeting on Tuesday and I can't wait for it. So I might get some answers then. They are actually going to do a live demo so that will be helpful for me as well.

Thank you
Marion

Hi Fellow Ontarioan (is that a word? LOL)Marion,

First, welcome, welcome, welcome. I'm from Ontario as well and have been with PC just over a year. You're going to LOVE the company even more as you go along! I'm amazed that you've never been to a show before. In my town, EVERYONE knows of and has seen a catelog or been to a PC show.

As far as games go, for 5 years I regularly attended and hosted shows with different consultants. LOVED the recipes and products but never found the shows that informative or fun. I now make sure that when I do a show I include a few tips (not too many as I already have a tendency of being long-winded, and of course I have to save some for when THEY book and have THEIR shows) and I always do a quick game just to lighten it up and not be all about sales. I usually do it at the end of my demo, recipe and chat, before my door slips then they also get a prize from a drawing from the slips, I quickly close and they eat while I take orders and book more shows.

As far as gifts go, I only give a Season's Best since I feel the company already thanks and rewards our hosts generously. I DO know however, that some gals will make a chocolate or candy heart from our Stoneware heart and then wrap it up in colored cellophane with a pretty ribbon and present that. Still very inexpensive but a nice thought, and very pretty.

If I can be of any more help, please ask away or even email me at [email protected].

Good Luck and congrats! :)

Jodi, thank you for your words of encouragment, where about in Ontario are you. I am in Ajax. What kind of games do you play? I like the heart idea especially for the month of February I think I will try that one maybe make a shortbread heart mould or something. I have a really easy recipe that would be good.

Marion

Drove right past you twice today..did you see me wave? LOL I live in Trenton and had to go to the in-laws in Mississauga for dinner tonight so we did some shopping in Oshawa and then headed there. Drove home tonight around 9 in all that darn snow. Roads were down to one lane on both sides of 401.

For games I play Queen of the Shoppers, Got it Love it, Left-RIght Game or I have a Closing Game that they give themselves points for as I read it. Nothing too complicated.

I have a question for you. If you've never been to a party, don't have any of the products etc. how DID you hear of PC? Inquiring minds wanna know :confused: :D

I have heard friend talk about the products all the time and I am very business minded and was looking for something to get into. So I randomly looked up PC on the internet since I love to cook and entertain it is my favorite pass-time I figured this would go hand in hand and I can earn some money doing it...lol!!! I have my first show on the 17th and it is a fund-raiser so I am really anxious and nervous but looking forward to it. I still have no clue what to make for it yet.... I haven't got my speech sorted out yet. I have written it all out like a million times and hated them all. So I will probably end up winging it.

1. What training and support is available for new consultants in Ontario?

As a brand new consultant in Ontario, you will have access to a variety of training resources and support. This includes online training modules, in-person training sessions, and mentorship from experienced consultants. You will also have a dedicated support team to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

2. How do I book my first party as a new consultant in Ontario?

Booking your first party is an exciting step as a new consultant in Ontario. Your mentor and the support team will guide you through the process and provide you with tools and tips to help you successfully book your first party. You can also reach out to your network of family, friends, and acquaintances to book your first party.

3. What products should I focus on as a new consultant in Ontario?

As a new consultant in Ontario, it's important to familiarize yourself with all of Pampered Chef's products. However, you can focus on best-selling products and those that align with your target market. You can also ask your mentor for recommendations and attend product training sessions to learn more about the products.

4. How can I grow my business as a new consultant in Ontario?

Growing your business takes time and effort, but there are several ways to do so as a new consultant in Ontario. You can host more parties, attend events and fairs, utilize social media, and offer cooking classes. You can also reach out to your existing customers for referrals and ask for feedback to continuously improve your business.

5. What are the benefits of becoming a consultant in Ontario?

As a consultant in Ontario, you have the opportunity to work flexible hours, be your own boss, and earn income through party sales, commission, and bonuses. You also get to be part of a supportive community of consultants and have access to exclusive discounts and rewards. Additionally, you can continuously learn new skills and grow both personally and professionally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Marianne Pisanko
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sigi Scholten
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cs25