• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Bookings: Thanks to the Amazing Chef Success Community!

Keep up the great work and here's to many more bookings!In summary, the speaker was new to the business and thought their booking leads had dried up. However, after reading helpful ideas on Chef Success, they realized they should have contacted more people on their list of 100. They made some calls and now have two shows booked and another potential host. The speaker wants to thank everyone for their posts and encouragement. They also acknowledge the reminder to go back to the basics and express gratitude for the support. They are now looking forward to booking the rest of the 80 people on their list.
jkinak
I am pretty new at the business (6 mos) and thought my booking leads had dried up last month and then I started to read all the great ideas here on Chef Sucess!!
I thought about that list of 100 and how I only talked to about 20 of those folks because I didn't want to be the "pushy consultant". Silly me!!!:rolleyes: I made some calls this week to get some summer bookings and have two shows booked and another host that needs to check her calendar first! I want to thank everyone out there for their fantastic posts-they are full of great ideas and encouragement and even give some of us a kick in the rear when we need it!
Here's to the next 80 on my list! You guys ROCK!:cool:

Glad we could be of help. Sometimes we all need a reminder to go back to the basics. Congratulations!

jkinak said:
I am pretty new at the business (6 mos) and thought my booking leads had dried up last month and then I started to read all the great ideas here on Chef Sucess!!
I thought about that list of 100 and how I only talked to about 20 of those folks because I didn't want to be the "pushy consultant". Silly me!!!:rolleyes: I made some calls this week to get some summer bookings and have two shows booked and another host that needs to check her calendar first! I want to thank everyone out there for their fantastic posts-they are full of great ideas and encouragement and even give some of us a kick in the rear when we need it!
Here's to the next 80 on my list! You guys ROCK!:cool:

Great job on sticking with it, AND getting on the phone. It is so hard to do sometimes, but it does really work. Congratulations on your new shows!;)

Good for you! There is so much great info out here.

Hi there! I am so glad to hear that you have found success and inspiration through the Chef Success community! It can be tough in the beginning, but as you have discovered, reaching out to potential hosts and being persistent can pay off. Keep up the great work and I have no doubt that you will continue to have a full calendar of shows. And don't forget, we are all here to support and encourage each other, so never hesitate to reach out if you need a little extra motivation. Cheers to your next 80 bookings!

1. What is "aBig Thanks for Everyone!"?

"aBig Thanks for Everyone!" is a special promotion hosted by Pampered Chef to show our gratitude to our loyal customers. It is a way for us to give back and say thank you for supporting us.

2. How can I participate in "aBig Thanks for Everyone!"?

To participate, all you need to do is make a purchase of $75 or more from Pampered Chef during the promotional period. This can be done online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. When is the promotional period for "aBig Thanks for Everyone!"?

The promotional period for "aBig Thanks for Everyone!" typically runs from mid-November to early December. However, specific dates may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or with your consultant for the exact dates.

4. What are the rewards for participating in "aBig Thanks for Everyone!"?

As a token of our appreciation, we offer a variety of rewards for our customers who participate in "aBig Thanks for Everyone!" These can include free products, discounts, or exclusive offers.

5. Can I combine my "aBig Thanks for Everyone!" rewards with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "aBig Thanks for Everyone!" rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn and redeem our regular host rewards during the promotional period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MommyCooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Xchoi Hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies