• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Sales: January Motivation for Meeting Your 2 Show Goals!

In summary, the group is discussing their progress with their shows and sales for the month. Some have already surpassed their goals and are excited to receive the rolling backpack as a reward. Others are determined to meet their goals and are focusing on booking more shows. One member lost their leads for the month due to not meeting certain requirements, but is still determined to have a successful month. Some are also focusing on recruiting and building their team. Overall, everyone is congratulating each other on their achievements and supporting each other's goals.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
How is everyone doing with their 2 shows by the 15th and their sales for the month?

I'll get my two shows in once I submit my cooking show tonight. I seriously doubt that I'll get the $3000 though and I would LOVE that little rolling backpack. I have two catalog shows going on and one more cooking show on the 24th. Maybe I can book another couple shows....

I am turning in three shows today and then I'll have $1369 in sales for 4107 points!!!!!I have two more shows this month and only one for Feb so far. My intent this week is to GET ON THE PHONE! My office is finally clean (enough) and my house is put back together after Christmas, so I have NO EXCUSES!

Thanks to Ann and her email suggestion I now have 2 catalog shows to submit! I have 2 Jan cooking shows and am working to confirm another for the end of the month. I've been on the phone today and have scheduled 3 more for Feb.

Awesome ladies!! I have turned in 3 shows in the last couple days with another to submit today. :) My sales for the month are $1412 so far and still have 5 shows to go. :) I'm halfway to the rolling backpack! YAY! :)

I have 4163 points so I'm really trying to start the year off with a bang! :)

Way to go ladies!!! :DI won't get the 2 shows but I'm determined to get the rolling backpack!!!!

I think I will actually get 2 in!! I am going to vent:grumpy: so that means I am only looking for shoulders to cry on!!!

I signed a lady this past Tuesday but just noticed that I am ineligble for leads now until the 10th of next month.:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:I know, it is my own fault, but geez I hate this. Just wish that being a director and up would automatically qualify you for leads no matter what. I am SO ticked.:grumpy:

baychef said:
I think I will actually get 2 in!! I am going to vent:grumpy: so that means I am only looking for shoulders to cry on!!!

I signed a lady this past Tuesday but just noticed that I am ineligble for leads now until the 10th of next month.:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:I know, it is my own fault, but geez I hate this. Just wish that being a director and up would automatically qualify you for leads no matter what. I am SO ticked.:grumpy:

I lost my leads this month too - first time ever and it totally sucks! I need to sign a new consultant so that I can get them back.

4 shows in by tonight, 1055 in sales ... 3165 in points! Not as high of sales as I had hoped by can't say I've ever had that many by Jan 10th before so I'm happy.
Last year we got the points for attending leadership so I don['t feel ahead of myself from last Jan but I've got 3 cooking shows yet and one vendor event this wednesday so could still book plenty for Jan. I'm feeling really thankful considereing on Jan 3, I had just one small bridal shower and one catty on the books. Sure do love these triple points.

Just submitted small show #3. So, about 1500 points so far. I do have 5 more shows in the next two weeks and others who want shows the last week in January. I like booking in close, but it does nothing for me to feel secure....heh.

Woo hoo!! I just closed out my show from Fri night and it was a $700 show. yay- 2100 points!!!:D:D And several bookings.

$1,070.39 in sales so far this month. However, I have not submitted all of that yet. I am scheduled to close the cooking show from today either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Two shows down, five more scheduled ones to go. I am still trying to get two or three more on my calendar for the month. I WILL HAVE a big January.

Oh, I lost leads this month also because of recruits. I am really focusing on building my team, because I really like training and coaching people.

Congrats everyone!
my 2nd show just went in & I need $1000 to get the rolling case :)

I turned in 5 shows at 3200 so I tripled, got my bag AND my case all in one night!!

kcont said:
I turned in 5 shows at 3200 so I tripled, got my bag AND my case all in one night!!

That is one GREAT night! Congratulations!

Related to Boost Your Sales: January Motivation for Meeting Your 2 Show Goals!

1. What is "January Motivation" and why is it important for Pampered Chef?

"January Motivation" is a campaign designed by Pampered Chef to inspire and motivate its consultants to kick off the new year with renewed energy and focus. It encourages consultants to set goals, develop new skills, and increase sales, ultimately leading to personal and professional growth for the business.

2. How does Pampered Chef support consultants during "January Motivation"?

Pampered Chef provides various resources and tools during "January Motivation" to help consultants achieve their goals. This includes training and webinars, new product launches, special promotions and incentives, and support from the leadership team.

3. Are there any specific goals or targets that consultants are expected to meet during "January Motivation"?

While there are no specific targets set by Pampered Chef, consultants are encouraged to set their own goals and work towards achieving them during "January Motivation". This could include increasing sales, recruiting new team members, or developing new skills.

4. Can consultants participate in "January Motivation" if they are new to Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! "January Motivation" is open to all consultants, both new and experienced. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to get familiar with the business and learn from more experienced consultants.

5. How can consultants stay motivated beyond "January Motivation"?

Pampered Chef encourages consultants to continue setting and working towards their goals even after "January Motivation" ends. This can be achieved by attending trainings, staying connected with the Pampered Chef community, and continuously learning and growing in the business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • PCJenni