• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Party Sales: Tips for Motivating Hosts and Making Extra Income

In summary, the host has $200 in outside orders, but $100 of it is from selling squares at work. The host is considering signing with the consultant.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Just got off the phone with my host for June 7th - she has $200 in outside orders already (YEA!) but $100 of it is from "selling squares" at work. Apparently this is a common practice where she works for home parties - they always pass around a squares sheet, and then do a drawing for the product value.
I know some consultants do this - but I never have, it just seems too much like gambling for me...so I'm still mulling over how I feel about it. DH says that if they want to throw away money, then it's up to them.

AND this host is seriously considering signing. We talked about it again today, she just took on a 2nd job window washing for a house builder, so we were talking about how much she could make per show doing PC, and that she could manage her schedule better doing this....

Just not sure about the whole squares deal though.....

I don't like the squares deal, either. Or games at my shows. When someone asks to do something like that, I just tell them I don't do those things. If they want to do a game or a "squares" thing and supply the prize themself, fine, but I'm not part of it. Good luck!

Wow, so she just made up the whole squares thing herself? Sounds like you do need to sign her!

I say let her do the game & then sign her up!

I do agree with your DH ... it's a game, and if they come up with it on their own, let them.

I remember asking about a similar game because I'd heard of it from other DS plans ... and getting yelled at in here for promoting something illegal ... and then some time later, somebody else posted one. So I downloaded it and haven't really used it ... but have it handy to promote should I have the right host.

Anyway ... it sounds like she needs to sign ... tell her to do it in MAY!

1. How can I motivate my hosts to have a successful party?

One way to motivate your hosts is to offer them incentives, such as free products or discounts, for reaching certain sales goals. You can also provide them with tips and resources to help them plan and promote their party, and make it clear that their success directly benefits their own party rewards and potential income.

2. What are some effective ways to increase party sales?

Some effective ways to increase party sales include offering exclusive discounts or bundles, showcasing new and popular products, and encouraging guests to book future parties. Additionally, having interactive demonstrations and incorporating fun games or challenges can make the party more engaging and encourage guests to make purchases.

3. How can I make extra income as a consultant?

As a consultant, you can make extra income by hosting parties, selling products through your personal website, and recruiting and mentoring new consultants. You can also earn commission on your team's sales and receive bonuses for reaching certain milestones and promotions.

4. What should I do if my host cancels their party?

If your host cancels their party, it's important to stay positive and offer to reschedule or find a new host. You can also suggest alternative party options, such as a virtual or catalog party, to still reach potential customers and make sales. Additionally, make sure to communicate with your host and understand their reasons for canceling in order to prevent similar situations in the future.

5. How can I effectively manage my time and resources to boost my party sales?

To effectively manage your time and resources, it's important to plan and prioritize. Set realistic goals and create a schedule for follow-ups, party planning, and other tasks. Utilize online resources and tools provided by Pampered Chef, such as host and guest tracking and social media templates, to streamline your processes. Additionally, don't be afraid to delegate tasks or ask for help from your team or fellow consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
Replies
Views
nay62
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies