• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Health with These Delicious Recipes for the New Year

S
sildenafilforte
Hi all
I have a few opportunities to give a show where the focus is on healthy eath=ing, new years resolutions, etc any great healthy recipes?

The 15-minute Fajitas are pretty healthy. You use the onion, bell pepper and chicken breasts. Then you can get fat-free cheese and sour cream as toppings. Pico de gallo (which is healthier) instead of salsa and whole wheat tortillas. It is a really healthy and QUICK recipe option. And it shows the DCB!

thanks , I will have to test this in my own kitchen --sounds good and I have been talking about it too, about time I actually tried it =)

The Jerk Chicken Nachos and the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad are good healthy options also. I am basing that on the fact that they are both under 5 Weight Watchers points for 1 serving.

Here is an update, I am going to set up a booth in a Curves, any ideas on how to promote healthy eating tips , etc

I love the Quick Turkey Chili in the DCB. I make it all the time at home and made it for an ope house. Because it's made with ground turkey breast- it's super healthy.

Related to Boost Your Health with These Delicious Recipes for the New Year

1. What are some healthy recipes for the new year?

There are many delicious and healthy recipes to choose from for the new year. Some popular options include quinoa salad, grilled salmon with vegetables, and roasted sweet potato and chickpea bowls. Additionally, incorporating plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your meals is a great way to boost your overall health.

2. What are some easy ways to make healthier meals?

One easy way to make healthier meals is to swap out unhealthy ingredients for healthier alternatives. For example, using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, or using whole wheat pasta instead of white pasta. It's also helpful to focus on cooking methods such as grilling, baking, or steaming, rather than frying. Adding plenty of herbs and spices instead of relying on salt for flavor is another great way to make meals healthier.

3. How can I incorporate more fruits and vegetables into my meals?

One easy way to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your meals is by adding them to smoothies, soups, and stir-fries. You can also make them the star of your meals by creating colorful salads or roasted vegetable dishes. Another tip is to have pre-cut fruits and vegetables on hand for easy snacking or to add to meals.

4. Are there any healthy dessert options?

Yes, there are plenty of healthy dessert options! You can make fruit-based desserts such as fruit salad, baked apples, or grilled peaches with honey and cinnamon. Another option is to make desserts using healthier ingredients, such as using almond flour instead of white flour, or using natural sweeteners like honey or maple syrup.

5. How can I make healthier choices when eating out?

When eating out, it's important to make mindful choices. Look for options that are grilled, baked, or steamed instead of fried. Choose dishes with plenty of vegetables and lean protein. You can also ask for sauces and dressings on the side to control the amount you consume. And don't be afraid to ask for substitutions, such as a side salad instead of fries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
Replies
Views
WendyE
Replies
Views
sharalam