• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Hosting Cooking Shows Boost Your Free Spring/Summer Product Earnings?

In summary, Meredith and Jenna are shooting for $3000 each, while My goal is $8,000. Meredith is already over $2000 in sales, while Jenna is only at $1200. Meredith is shooting for $6000, while Jenna is shooting for $3000. Meredith is focused on January and the NEW trip, while Jenna is focused on the rest of the month. Meredith is hoping to reach $3000, while Jenna is hoping to reach $6000. Meredith has 5 shows left, while Jenna has 3 shows left.
pkd09
Silver Member
My goals are posted at my computer....10 shows are scheduled....$600+ show average....= $6000 = lots of FREE Spring/Summer Product! What are your goals?

I have been in such a slump lately that this is a stretch. My goal is $3,000

My goal is $7000 (that's top level in Canada). I have 8 shows lined up, which works out to $875 in sales per show. I CAN DO THIS!

Maybe if I reach THIS goal, I'll feel better about everything....:rolleyes:.....we'll see!

I'm shooting for $3000, which is huge for me since I do this very part time. My calendar is full.

My goal is $8,000 November, it would be my largest month ever- I am stretching myself-

I've never had sales over $4500, so I would love to try to reach the $6k level. That would be AWESOME! Of course, I will get all of the products anyway since I'm a Director, but I still want to challenge myself to EARN them all as well.

I have 10 cooking shows booked and at least 1 catalog show. I will probably pick up a few more catalog shows before the end of the month.

Don't forget that next month counts, too! My goal is to have at least $2500 in sales in Dec with 6 shows. Right now I have 3 shows booked in December. After the 15th; however, I will be focused on January and the NEW trip!!! I can' wait till the NMD tonight!

I am pushing myself at $6000 especially since I also do PC PT. I have never had a month that high but I also know I can do it! First show was yesterday and she hit $600 before I left. One show down....9 to go! Imagine the commission check...WOW!

My goal is $6000, I am already over $1500 ( from Saturday and Sunday) and have 10 more shows this month, so I know I can do $3000, but shooting for $6000.
Good luck everyone!!:balloon::balloon:

My goal originally was $3,500 but I am at almost $2,200 and have only done 2 shows. I still have 5 shows plus my Mystery Host Show - wondering if I should up my goal ???

Way to go, Meredith and Jenna!! You guys are on FIRE!!!! :)

I'm hoping to reach $3000, I have 7 cooking shows and 3, possibly 4 catalog shows. I'd love to reach $6000, but doubt these shows will get me there. I'm working on my newsletter and hopefully get some more shows to help.

Chef Kearns said:
After the 15th; however, I will be focused on January and the NEW trip!!! I can' wait till the NMD tonight!

Just wait till you go to the NMD tonight the trip is great.... We had our mtg last night due to conflicting schedules for our team and it was great........And no please dont ask me to tell what the trip is :cry:,,,,,, after tonight I am sure that the board will be buzzing....:sing:

Don't worry! I hate spoiled surprises!! :D

I so want to go on a PC trip. It seems the only way for a PT Consultant to do it is to recruit. I have earned Level 1 each year but have yet to achieve Level 2. Maybe the trip incentive will boost my recruiting goals. I can't wait for tonight:D

I am already at level two with my shows from this weekend. My goal is $6000. I have 6 shows left for the month. I hope to get a couple of catalogs shows added.

December I have 3 show's with an opening for one more. My focus is going to be January/February bookings now. Of course, I will not pass up any catalog shows that people may want to do. :)

Those of you who already have shows submitted...what are you demoing and are you doing anything different or special this month to get higher sales, or are those your normal sales?
BTW, my goal is 3k but I don't know, I had a show cancel on me and a catalog show bail already. So I"m optomistically hopeful...

I have 5 cooking, 3 catalog, and 2 fairs. I would love $6000, however would be thrilled wi th $3000 too. We will see! Good luck everyone!

Flamingo said:
Just wait till you go to the NMD tonight the trip is great.... We had our mtg last night due to conflicting schedules for our team and it was great........And no please dont ask me to tell what the trip is :cry:,,,,,, after tonight I am sure that the board will be buzzing....:sing:

You guys are so lucky to find out now!!! We don't find out 'til Leadership in January (at least, I'm pretty sure we don't!)

Show 1 got rescheduled probably for December ... Show 2 got rescheduled for Nov. 16 ... Show 3 is on and Show 4 is not returning my call ... invites are going out for Show 5 and soon for Show 6.

So with 4 shows still on the books, I will be thrilled beyond words if I hit Level 1.

this month i actually want to hit my goal instead of just setting a goal & then being disappointed. i have 3 shows on the books so far & one oct host that wanted to reschedule that I am going to try & have her host a show this month. so i want to atleast have $1500 in sales. anything more than that will be icing on the cake.

merego said:
My goal is $6000, I am already over $1500 ( from Saturday and Sunday) and have 10 more shows this month, so I know I can do $3000, but shooting for $6000.
Good luck everyone!!:balloon::balloon:

Holy cow! I'm not far behind you. I am just under $1000 for the month from my two shows this weekend with 8 shows left to go (including a bridal shower) and 3 catalog shows. I am still following up with a couple people about doing a show this month. We'll see what happens. I'm shooting for $6000!

wow wadesgirl and merego!!! you guys are rockin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chefsteph07 said:
Those of you who already have shows submitted...what are you demoing and are you doing anything different or special this month to get higher sales, or are those your normal sales?
BTW, my goal is 3k but I don't know, I had a show cancel on me and a catalog show bail already. So I"m optomistically hopeful...

I am doing Homemade for the Holiday show's this month. This past weekend I did the Raspberry Mousse Cookie Napoleon recipe at both my shows. The sales are doing awesome because everyone is doing their holiday shopping and getting the stoneware a the great deal. My host's are also cashing in on the guest special and getting it at an even better discount. :D

So far, I have had 3 cooking shows this month, two are over 600.00 each, and have will probably go to at least 700.00. The other one is at 258.00. I have 10 more shows this month and 2 catty shows to close. I am hoping for $6000.00. I made the sasuage bisquit firttia at one show and the bread bowl dip at the other. I also made the triffle at 2 of the shows. They went over great. The frittita is great.

1. How can I participate in the Boost Your Business program?

To participate in the Boost Your Business program, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet the qualifying criteria, which includes having a minimum of $500 in sales and 2 qualified shows in the month of November. Once you meet these requirements, you will automatically be enrolled in the program.

2. What is the goal for the Boost Your Business program?

The goal of the Boost Your Business program is to achieve $6000 or more in sales in the month of November, in order to earn free Spring/Summer products. This goal can be achieved by hosting shows, holding virtual parties, and promoting the program to potential customers.

3. What products are eligible for the Boost Your Business rewards?

The free Spring/Summer products that can be earned through the Boost Your Business program are limited to specific items chosen by Pampered Chef. These products are typically from the upcoming Spring/Summer catalog and may include new or popular products.

4. Can I still earn commission and host rewards while participating in the Boost Your Business program?

Yes, you can still earn commission and host rewards while participating in the Boost Your Business program. In fact, the more sales you achieve, the more commission and host rewards you can earn. The free Spring/Summer products earned through the program are in addition to your regular commission and host rewards.

5. When will I receive my free Spring/Summer products earned through the Boost Your Business program?

The free Spring/Summer products earned through the Boost Your Business program will be shipped to you after the program ends in November. You will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your rewards and select your free products. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping and delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies