• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Strategies to Attract New Guests and Increase Reservations

In Summary, the author is trying to entice guests to book shows by having fun, selling host benefits, and being creative.
Langrco
Gold Member
Bookings are where I am falling short. Any ideas on how to entice guests to book. I didn't have a large circle of friends to start with so I am trying to get people from the parties to book (people that I don't know so I am with a whole different group of folks)

One thing is to have fun at your shows and involve people. With the new interactive format, the ones most involved are usually the ones more excited to book.

Second, really SELL those host benefits. PC offers THE BEST host benefits...talk about them a lot. Show the current host how much MORE she can get when people have a show off hers.

Finally, if that just doesn't seem to work, you could offer them something small when they HOLD their show like free groceries or $5 extra to spend or something...

Really stretch your comfort zone and go for 3 contacts a day while you're out and about...figure out a way to bring PC into a conversation (ex. at the grocery store checkout: I just love being able to write off these groceries for my new business!)

Also, be sure to let your guests know that just for hosting a Cooking show we reimburse you $15 in free product for the groceries! One of my consultants got a booking by phrasing it that way.

Dont' get discouraged...I don't think I got a booking AT a show until my 12th show.

look in the files section for "118 booking ideas" it has a ton of tips!

heat123 said:
look in the files section for "118 booking ideas" it has a ton of tips!

I just went through this list with my team. I had them mark which activities were passive and which ones were active. We all agreed that the passive ones are easier to do, but it's the active ones that get the results.

I agree to really make it a big deal over all the things your host gets for having the show.

I have tried the "stack the host" thing where I literally piled up $90-$115 (my average show) worth of products on the table (or the host's lap) so people get a visual of all the rewards of hosting.

Christ Follower said:
I agree to really make it a big deal over all the things your host gets for having the show.

I have tried the "stack the host" thing where I literally piled up $90-$115 (my average show) worth of products on the table (or the host's lap) so people get a visual of all the rewards of hosting.
I've heard of this game before, how does it go over with the guests? what do you stack on the host exactly (what pieces I mean)?

TIA!

What is "Boost Your Bookings"?

"Boost Your Bookings" is a training program designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants attract new guests and increase reservations for their cooking shows and events. It provides strategies and tips for effectively promoting and marketing their business to reach a wider audience.

Who can benefit from "Boost Your Bookings"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant, regardless of their experience level, can benefit from "Boost Your Bookings". Whether you're just starting out or have been with the company for years, this program can help you grow your business and reach your goals.

What does the program cover?

The "Boost Your Bookings" program covers a wide range of topics including social media marketing, hostess coaching, customer referrals, and booking incentives. It also includes tips for creating a strong booking pipeline and effectively following up with potential guests.

How long is the program?

The "Boost Your Bookings" program consists of 5 modules, each lasting about 30 minutes. It is designed to be completed at your own pace, so you can take as much time as you need to fully absorb and implement the strategies and tips provided.

Is there a cost for the program?

No, there is no additional cost for the "Boost Your Bookings" program. It is included in your Pampered Chef consultant membership and is available for you to access at any time. Simply log into your account and click on the "Boost Your Bookings" tab to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • fun2cook2