• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beth - You Crack Me up - Quit Picking on Ann

In summary, Ann is upset that Beth is doing better on the director site than she is. Beth started the argument by saying that Ann has more posts than her. Ann says that Beth started it and that she is going to start recruiting to get over there and beat Beth's butt.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I saw that, I'm telling... :p

More posts than Ann - ha!

She's going to start recruiting and get over there and kick your butt (in a loving way of course). ;)

Is Momma Beth picking on me over at Director Success? humph.

Yup! Hold on I'll find it for you...

First post is GeorgiaPeach, 2nd is BethCooks4u.

She's picking on you behind your back. :rolleyes: ;)

I saw it - hopped over there a minute ago. Fine.Maybe I'll just stop posting altogether.Yeah. Like that'll happen. :)

chefann said:
Maybe I'll just stop posting altogether.

Yeah. Like that'll happen. :)

Yeah, that's a snowball's chance in you know where... ;)

You girls behave!!!

Yeah, Ann, I noticed that you have quite a bit more posts than Gillian! Are you lead poster now???? Must be all the simpsonizing you're doing!

What?? It's true isn't it??? We have to get a word in somehow - ...and maybe this will be just the thing to get her business moving to directorship - here's a challenge Ann!!

Love ya, Ann!

Last edited:
There's a great incentive for Ann...

Gotta become a director so she can PS her way through the director site as well!

For now I might be able to regain my title over on DCS... we'll see- I am not that great of a director so I don't have much to say!

testing somethingDCS

Ha ha! That is neat! When you type "D C S" with no spaces it automatically puts DCS

DCS

(trying it for myself)... the only thing is just plain DCS is too short for the stupid length requirement...

CS

Not that I didn't believe you Gill, but I am one of those people that wants to try/touch/see/feel everything for myself :)

and it works with chef success too! too bad it doesn't work when I am talking... I am sure my friends wish I had little bubbles or CC that explained what all my abbreviations were that I speak in... especially for PC

I have trouble not writing LOL when I write something funny down on paper... I had a hard time writing my thank you notes without putting in DH and LOL. I am hooking on the 'net jargon and I just can't stop!!

Related to Beth - You Crack Me up - Quit Picking on Ann

What is the "Beth - You Crack Me up - Quit Picking on Ann" product?

The "Beth - You Crack Me up - Quit Picking on Ann" product is a humorous kitchen towel designed and sold by Pampered Chef. It features a playful quote and design that is sure to make any cook smile while they work.

Is this product machine washable?

Yes, the "Beth - You Crack Me up - Quit Picking on Ann" kitchen towel is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with like colors and tumble drying on low heat for best results.

What are the dimensions of this kitchen towel?

The "Beth - You Crack Me up - Quit Picking on Ann" kitchen towel measures 18 inches by 28 inches, making it the perfect size for everyday use in the kitchen. It also features a convenient hanging loop for easy storage.

Can I purchase this product in bulk for a party or event?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for large orders of the "Beth - You Crack Me up - Quit Picking on Ann" kitchen towel. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing and ordering.

Is this product available in different colors or designs?

At this time, the "Beth - You Crack Me up - Quit Picking on Ann" kitchen towel is only available in the original design and color. However, we are always looking to expand our product line and may offer different options in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDebi
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Trish1953
  • kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies