• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Movies No One Knows About

In summary, Rae describes a movie she likes called "The Villain" with Kirk Douglas, Arnold Schwarzenneger, and Paul Lynde. The movie is a western spoof and was released in 1967. It is also known for having a funny quote posted on Facebook yesterday. Rae also recommends a movie called "With Honors" which is a Romantic Comedy starring Brendan Fraser, Patrick Dempsey, and Joe Pesci.
raebates
Staff member
I'm watching one of my favorite movies that few people know about. It stars Kirk Douglas, Ann Margaret, and Arnold Schwarzenneger (sp?). Paul Lynde plays an Indian. The movie's from back in the day when Native Americans were called Indians. It's a western spoof a la Road Runner cartoon. Know it?

I haven't seen "The Villain" before. You've got my interest piqued! :)

Oh, Amanda, you'll have to see it. It's cute and funny. Arnold plays Handsome Stranger. Kirk Douglas plays Cactus Jack Slade, whose exploits bear a striking resemblance to those of Wylie Coyote.

off topic....I am a huge fan of Wylie coyote...(my last name--Wiley)hehehe...how many people can say their last name is is a cartoon character. Are you with me on this one Rae?...(Bates Motel) ...do you get comments often?

The comments don't happen as often as they used to. Though, when we ask people to stay we refer to our home as the Bates Motel. We tell people that Uncle Norman is feeling muuuuuuuch better now.

I don't know if I could call it a best movie that no one knows, but Tank Girl is something...else. The star of it is Lori Petty, who got her first break in a movie called <drum roll> </drum roll> Bates Motel. Anyway, Tank Girl is based on a Brit comic book and takes place in a post-apocalyptic world. It's a bizarre story and a bizarre movie, which adds to its rather strange charm. Ice-T, Ann Cusack, Iggy Pop and Malcolm McDowell are also a part of the cast. James Hong is also in the film, he's one of those guys that you know instantly when you see him but can never remember his name. (Hong was this -->| |<-- close to being Sulu in Star Trek.)

What, Ann was in a movie without John? That is bizarreness in itself.Rae, is this the movie which had your very funny quote posted on FB yesterday?

My favorite not well known movie is "With Honors" (1994). Funny in parts but a really tear jerker too. A not well known movie for Brendan Fraser, Patrick Dempsey and Joe Pesci. GREAT message and something that as a cancer survivor, I live by every day (or at least try).

KG, I remember Tank Girl. I haven't seen it in years, but I agree that it's a good one. Yes, Sarah, that's the movie I quoted.

"Chances Are" with Robert Downey Jr..I love that movie but a lot of people have not seen or heard of it..it is a great Romantic Comedy.

Related to Best Movies No One Knows About

1. What is the criteria for a movie to be considered one of the best movies no one knows about?

The criteria for a movie to be considered one of the best movies no one knows about is that it must have received little to no mainstream recognition or box office success, but have a strong cult following or critical acclaim among a smaller audience.

2. How are the movies on the "Best Movies No One Knows About" list selected?

The movies on the "Best Movies No One Knows About" list are selected by a team of film experts and critics who have a passion for uncovering hidden gems and underappreciated films. They carefully curate the list based on a combination of personal recommendations, critical reviews, and audience ratings.

3. Are these movies available to stream or purchase on popular platforms?

While some of the movies on the "Best Movies No One Knows About" list may be available on popular streaming platforms or for purchase, many of them may only be available through smaller independent channels or at film festivals. However, with the rise of streaming services, more and more of these hidden gems are becoming easily accessible to a wider audience.

4. Can I trust the recommendations on the "Best Movies No One Knows About" list?

Yes, you can trust the recommendations on the "Best Movies No One Knows About" list. The team behind the list is made up of trusted film experts and critics who have a deep knowledge and appreciation for cinema. They thoroughly research and watch each movie before adding it to the list.

5. How can I stay updated on new additions to the "Best Movies No One Knows About" list?

To stay updated on new additions to the "Best Movies No One Knows About" list, you can follow the official social media accounts or sign up for the newsletter of the website that hosts the list. You can also check back regularly to see if any new movies have been added.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SummerG
  • The_Kitchen_Guy