• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best "investment" piece

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I recently sold about $30 of my cash and carry and rather than order similar items for re-sale, I'd like to order something for my kit.

What is your favorite "investment" piece in this range?

I know the cutting board with measuring cups is my favorite in that range ... I sell one at every show where I take it now!

Is there another piece in that range that jumps out at you? I was thinking of just getting a utility knife in the honing case, since my old "self-sharpening" one is not that sharp anymore ...

Jinkies

Oct 7, 2008
I love the tool turn about to take to shows because it keeps all the small tools in place and gives visual interest to the set-up. I also get the small versions of everything (small bar pan, small cutting board, small sheet pan, etc.) so that if I don't have to use it, I can still show it off but not kill myself lugging around the bigger and heavier versions. The chef's tongs and the citrus press are also my faves that I frequently use at shows. Oh and the rice cooker plus as well!

Chefgirl2

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2006
Deep Covered Baker, Small Stainless Saute Pan, Cutting Board w/ Measuring Cups and 5" Santuko.

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I like those examples ... however, I have most of those!

I was also thinking of the garlic slicer or something else ...

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
I have a lot of interest in the garlic slicer. People always askes me if it works good. I love the garlic slicer.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
In the $30 range:
  • Trifle Bowl ($31.20 or less with consultant discount)
  • Large Round Platter ($30.40 or less with consultant discount)
  • Stoneware Fluted Pan
  • Professional Shears
  • A 2nd food chopper (if you do interactive shows)
  • Cookbooks
  • Spices
  • Springform Pan or Torte Pan Set
  • Stainless Mixing Bowls (I use the large one in the center of the table for the interactive shows, they can discard their trash & dirty utensils in it. :D)