• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best E-vitation Wording Ideas for Your Event | PC Suggested Tips

I added the text after the invite and I always include a message at the end. I like how it turned out.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
What wording do you guys put in the E-vitation beside what PC suggests?

nuthin...I use what they provide cuz I am too lazy to change it :)

dannyzmom said:
nuthin...I use what they provide cuz I am too lazy to change it :)

Me too!!!:D That's why its great! PC makes it so easy for us!:D

Yup. I'm lazy, too.

Hey, there's a bunch of us lazy folks around here!
:D

(I'm too lazy to open another browser window to find a cute smilie.)

Well it just doesn't make sense for an invitation.

So far, I added this to the top:

Jenni is having is hosting her own Pampered Chef show and she would love for you to come. Come enjoy a Yummy recipe, see the new Spring Products and learn some new Kitchen or Entertaining Tips.
Maybe you'll want to buy everything or maybe you would just love to come and hang out and enjoy the afternoon. Either choice is GREAT! Please feel free to bring a friend if you wish.
If you have never been to a Pampered Chef show, they are always quite fun. There is something for every one from Outdoor items, Entertaintain tools, Cutlery, Stoneware or Cookware. Come enjoy the afternoon and see what is new.

Then I added the April host and guest specials. Seems to make more sense for an invitation rather than just what the special is.

I was just wondering what other people are done...but I guess..NOTHING>>>LOLOLOL!!

I'm on the lazy team, too!

What you wrote sounds great, though! Your last big paragraph says entertaintain, just so ya know...

I add stuff to each one but don't use a generic text. I've actually had people sending the invites through email rather than PWS as it gives us more control and I find it easier to work with my own email. I send the PWS email to myself, use the text and link to build off of, then forward the edited version to my hosts.

Ok, I was just wondering, Nothing before the generic didn't sound like a very warm invitation. I added to the one I add and then no message at the end. It looks soo nice now. I am anxious to see the results minus my spelling errors.
Thanks.

Related to Best E-vitation Wording Ideas for Your Event | PC Suggested Tips

1. What is the best way to word an e-vitation for a Pampered Chef event?

The best way to word an e-vitation for a Pampered Chef event is to keep it simple and concise. Start with a catchy subject line, followed by a warm greeting and a brief description of the event. Include all the important details such as date, time, location, and any special instructions. Finally, end with a call to action to RSVP or purchase tickets.

2. How can I make my e-vitation stand out from others?

To make your e-vitation stand out from others, try using creative and eye-catching visuals such as high-quality images or videos. You can also use fun and engaging language to grab the reader's attention. Additionally, consider personalizing the e-vitation by addressing each recipient by name.

3. Should I include a dress code in my e-vitation?

If the event has a specific dress code, it is a good idea to include it in the e-vitation. This helps guests to plan and dress accordingly. However, if the event does not have a dress code, it is not necessary to mention it in the e-vitation.

4. Can I include a link to the event's registration or ticket purchase page in the e-vitation?

Yes, it is highly recommended to include a direct link to the event's registration or ticket purchase page in the e-vitation. This makes it easier for guests to RSVP or buy tickets without having to search for the event page separately.

5. How far in advance should I send out the e-vitation for a Pampered Chef event?

The ideal time to send out an e-vitation for a Pampered Chef event is at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This gives guests enough time to RSVP and make necessary arrangements. However, if it is a large or formal event, it is best to send the e-vitation out 4-6 weeks in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956