• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Berry Wonton Cups - Where's the Recipe?

In summary, to make Berry Wonton Cups, you will need wonton wrappers, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and fresh berries. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and press the wonton wrappers into a mini muffin pan. Bake for 5 minutes, then fill with a mixture of cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract and top with fresh berries. Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes until the filling is set. Yes, you can use frozen berries for this recipe, just thaw and drain them beforehand. This recipe makes about 24 wonton cups, but can be adjusted for more or less. You can also use different types of fruit for the filling and make the wonton cups ahead of time
Stephanie S
Hello! Does anyone know where I can find the recipe for the berry wonton cups?

In the "It's Good For You" cookbook.
If you ever need a recipe go to Consultant's COrner, to recipe search.
It will tell you where the recipe is and what page.
Hope this helps.
Nicole

Thanks, I don't have that cookbook so I'll have to try to look it up. It doesn't seem as though the Consultant's Corner on the Canadian Website has recipes posted. The only ones we have available to us are from the current Season's Best...

Stephanie S said:
Thanks, I don't have that cookbook so I'll have to try to look it up. It doesn't seem as though the Consultant's Corner on the Canadian Website has recipes posted. The only ones we have available to us are from the current Season's Best...

Here you are Stephanie!

Attachments

• Berries & Cream Wonton Cups.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 374
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Does anyone hand outThank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Does anyone hand out the recipes they demonstrate to the guests at their shows? (recipes highlighting in bold the Pampered Chef products used to make them) What's your success rate with purchases resulting from them?

Stephanie S said:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Does anyone hand out the recipes they demonstrate to the guests at their shows? (recipes highlighting in bold the Pampered Chef products used to make them) What's your success rate with purchases resulting from them?

I haven't done that but would like to try it and see how well it works! Thanks for the idea! :)

By the way, you're welcome!

1. How do I make Berry Wonton Cups?

To make Berry Wonton Cups, you will need wonton wrappers, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and fresh berries. Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees. Then, press wonton wrappers into a mini muffin pan to create a cup shape. Bake the cups for about 5 minutes until they are crispy. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. Spoon the mixture into the wonton cups, and top with your choice of fresh berries. Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes until the filling is set. Enjoy!

2. Can I use frozen berries for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen berries for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before using them in the wonton cups. You may also need to adjust the baking time to ensure that the filling sets properly.

3. How many wonton cups does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 24 wonton cups. However, you can easily adjust the recipe to make more or less depending on your needs.

4. Can I use a different type of fruit for these wonton cups?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit that you like for these wonton cups. Some popular alternatives include diced apples, peaches, or even a combination of different fruits.

5. Can I make these wonton cups ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the wonton cups ahead of time. Simply bake the wonton cups as directed and store them in an airtight container. When you are ready to serve, just fill the cups with the cream cheese mixture and top with fresh berries. This is a great option for parties or gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • terryteach
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JaimeAnnR
  • naekelsey