• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Before and After Living Room and Dining Room Pics of Dh's Painting

In summary, the author painted their room and changed the color to beige, and they feel a lot more open and happier. They also mentioned that they are working on another project, and that their husband is not as good at painting as they are.
jrstephens
I thought I would make a new post with the pics. I figured this way you would know I had actually posted them.

We still have to get new curtains and decide what all is going back up on the walls.

I LOVE it! So much more cheery now! What a difference paint makes!

Here's the links:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poohhbare/album?.dir=/ecdbre2&.src=ph&.tok=phC0t2GBqQ2wuZzc

I love it! The beige really opens up the room. Very nice!

NICE!!! Love your final choice of colors

wow! what a difference! Love the white chairs up against the red!

Love it!!! Great job!

Very pretty!

It looks awesome and I agree - the beige really opens it up a lot!

Yes, I was so glad that it feels more open and bigger. I feel like I am sitting in a different house and the mood seems different too. I now really believe about the colors make you feel better! I always new it but had never really experienced the difference.

I love your color choices. It is amazing how much the color of your rooms and new paint can set your mood and the mood of your house.

Turned out great!!!

Looks beautiful!

It looks really nice. I need to repaint all my rooms while I don't have the day-job thing goin on.

Wow, it looks so much newer!

I've been tearing off wallpaper, so I feel it!

It looks great!

I've been doing some of my own painting. I just stripped wallpaper in my utility room - I will never wallpaper any room again!!! It took my 7 hours to strip it and it was only a border!! And yes I sized the wall before putting it up, I put all the little holes in it before trying to strip it, etc. It was just a pain in the a..! I did tell my husband, why did a 20 something year old put up this wallpaper when a 41 year old had to remove it!" He just laughed.

My next project is the ceiling in the kitchen/dinning room and the walls in both. The darn ceiling is that popcorn stuff!! I would never have that on my ceilings ever again!

You're so lucky your husband can paint. My husband offers to do it, but he gets it on all the trim. I'd rather do it myself!

Enjoy the new look!

YEA FOR YOU!!! Enjoy your "new" home!!!! Isn't it odd what a HUGE difference a little splash of color can make??

Related to Before and After Living Room and Dining Room Pics of Dh's Painting

1. How long did it take for your husband to finish painting the living room and dining room?

The painting process took about three days. My husband spent a few hours each day working on it, so it could have been completed sooner if he had worked on it consecutively.

2. What type of paint did your husband use for the walls?

My husband used a high-quality interior paint from our local home improvement store. We wanted a durable and long-lasting finish, so we opted for a paint with built-in primer for better coverage.

3. Did you have to do any prep work before painting?

Yes, we did some prep work before painting. We moved all the furniture out of the room, covered the floors and any remaining furniture with plastic sheets, and washed the walls to remove any dirt or grime.

4. Did your husband paint the trim and ceiling as well?

Yes, he did. He took the time to tape off the trim and ceiling before painting to ensure clean lines and a professional finish.

5. How did you choose the color for your living room and dining room?

We wanted a color that would brighten up the space and complement our existing furniture. We looked through various paint swatches and samples before settling on a light, airy gray that we both loved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg