• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Barpan Like Coldstone Creamery!!!!

In summary, the question is if the stone can be frozen for two hours and then used, and if so, how long will it stay cold. The answer is that it can be frozen for two hours, but it will only stay cold for about an hour. Suggestions for toppings with the ice cream using the tools include using nuts, oreos, and candies.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Ok somewhere on here I found a tip to put the barpan in the freezer for 2hours & then you can mix icecream on it like coldstone..well question if you freeze it for 2hours then have to drive like 45min to a show...??? would it still be fine if you popped it in the hosts freezer right when you get there if you arrive about 30min early???? i want to use this for a show next weekbut the host lives 45min away so im wondering if it would still work??? also what are some ideas for toppings with using the tools??
heres what i have
chopper:nuts,oreos,candys
microcooker:fudge & carmel
dipper for icecream
anything else??????????

Do you have the insulated tote? I haven't ever done the Cold Stone Creamery shows, so I don't know how cold it has to be. Maybe use the tote & put some cold packs on the stone & then put the stone in the hosts freezer as soon as you get there? Oh, and keep the tote up front by the a/c vents! Sorry I'm not much help.

yea i NEED the tote but dont have it!!!! i'll probably keep a lil cooler in backseat & put some ice in ziplockbags & put it in there i have the medium barpan & put it in her freezer the whole show whil we made mixins then brin it out at last minute

When I did this show I used the Rectangle Stone. If you can keep the stone cold while driving that would be good, but it stays cold a LONG time!! And be sure to pop it in the freezer when you get to her house and leave it there until you pull out the ice cream.

Your guests are going to LOVE this show, especially if it is a group of regulars like mine was. Have a great party!

Chef Kearns said:
When I did this show I used the Rectangle Stone. If you can keep the stone cold while driving that would be good, but it stays cold a LONG time!! And be sure to pop it in the freezer when you get to her house and leave it there until you pull out the ice cream.

Your guests are going to LOVE this show, especially if it is a group of regulars like mine was. Have a great party!

is it difficult to mix in the mix-ins???

What utensils do you use to mix in the ingredients? I think this would be awesome, especially since it's so hot in NV!

I did this last night for my family on the Rectangle Stone. I used the Bamboo Spatulas for mixing... the Handy Scrapers would work better, but you could really use anything you have, I think ;) It's about showing different uses for the tools, and giving customers choices in which tools to use.

I have the Bamboo Spatulas, but what are the handy scrapers? Sorry, I just became a PC consultant and don't have my kit yet, but I'm trying to get some ideas for my first few shows. We also just moved over from Iceland to Vegas and we don't know anybody yet. Thanks for the tips!

I used the dipper & 1 spatula cause the heat from my hand with the dipper helped me smooth out a spot to put mixins in the middle YUMMY!!!!!!

Related to Barpan Like Coldstone Creamery!!!!

What is Barpan?

Barpan is a unique kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to create delicious frozen treats, similar to the ones you can get at Coldstone Creamery.

How does Barpan work?

Barpan is a simple and easy-to-use tool. You can fill the inner core with your favorite ingredients, like ice cream, fruit, and mix-ins. Then, using the outer sleeve, you can roll and compress the ingredients together to create a perfectly blended frozen treat.

Is Barpan easy to clean?

Yes, Barpan is dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm, soapy water. Just make sure to dry it thoroughly before using it again.

Can I make different types of frozen treats with Barpan?

Absolutely! Barpan is very versatile and can be used to make a variety of frozen treats, such as ice cream, gelato, sorbet, and even frozen yogurt. The possibilities are endless!

What are some tips for using Barpan?

For best results, make sure to freeze the inner core of Barpan for at least 8 hours before using it. Also, be sure to use softer ingredients, like softened ice cream or fruit, for easier blending. And don't forget to have fun and get creative with your flavor combinations!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
abaker1
Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies