• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baking Soda Holder With Thermometer

In summary, the baking soda holder with thermometer is a useful tool for accurately measuring and maintaining the temperature of your oven while baking. It can be used in any type of oven and can also be used for roasting, grilling, and smoking. To use, simply place the holder on the oven rack and preheat your oven. The thermometer will indicate the temperature once it stabilizes. It is recommended to replace the baking soda every 3-6 months for accurate readings.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Baking Soda Holder with Thermometer. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

Not so sure about this product....$15?

Wow...$15? Yeah. I would buy the box designed for the fridge and be done with it.

I thought this was a brilliant idea. Then I was looking on qvc.com for the boil over no more things they sell and saw something similar on clearance there. They were $19 for 2 and are now $16 for 2. It's important to know the temperature in your fridge for food safety so having the thermometer on it is helpful.

Yeah, I think it might do better if we stress the thermometer part!

Exactly Kate!!

I'm having issues putting it together.. any tips?

I like the monthly reminder dial on it but if I buy it, I will make a bag to put in it so I can put activated aquarium charcoal in it (which still needs to be changed monthly) because it works better than bakinig soda. I do like the idea of the thermometer to make sure your fridge is the right temp.

My 2 fridges have a digital thermometer built into them.....

Is anyone a camper? Would this be something useful for a cooler when camping? I'm thinking both temperature monitoring for food and helping the cooler smell better. Or is cooler space too precious?

KateInTheKitchen said:
Yeah, I think it might do better if we stress the thermometer part!
So, Kate were you able to put yours together? I just spent over 15 min. trying to get the sides/bottom to hold in place with no luck. I never though I was so inept! Now I am looking for advice.

1. What is the purpose of the baking soda holder with thermometer?

The baking soda holder with thermometer is designed to accurately measure and maintain the temperature of your oven while baking. The baking soda inside the holder reacts to changes in temperature, causing it to expand or contract, which in turn moves the thermometer and indicates the temperature of the oven.

2. How do I use the baking soda holder with thermometer?

Simply place the baking soda holder on the oven rack and preheat your oven. The thermometer will start to move as the oven heats up. Once the temperature stabilizes, the thermometer will stop moving and indicate the temperature. You can then adjust the temperature accordingly for your recipe.

3. Can I use the baking soda holder with thermometer in any type of oven?

Yes, the baking soda holder with thermometer can be used in any type of oven, including gas, electric, and convection ovens. It is designed to withstand high temperatures and provide accurate readings.

4. How often should I replace the baking soda in the holder?

We recommend replacing the baking soda in the holder every 3-6 months to ensure accurate temperature readings. Over time, the baking soda may lose its effectiveness and may need to be replaced more frequently.

5. Can I use the baking soda holder with thermometer for other cooking methods besides baking?

Yes, the baking soda holder with thermometer can also be used for roasting, grilling, and smoking. It can be placed on the oven rack, grill, or smoker to monitor the temperature and ensure your food is cooked to perfection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg