• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baked Bread Scalloped Sandwiches - Ideas Welcome!

In summary, there are endless options for fillings for these baked bread scalloped sandwiches, including deli meats, sliced cheese, roasted vegetables, and spreads. Any type of bread can be used, but sturdier options are recommended. To assemble, spread filling onto slices of bread and bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes. These sandwiches can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator before baking.
PCINVA
Can you use this with bread thats already baked? I have a lady who wants to make little sandwiches and have the bread be in the scalloped shape?

Ive only ever used it by putting a not cooked bread loaf in there and then baking it in the tube.

I guess she could cut the bread and then use it like a cookie cutter right????

Any ideas thoughts would be helpful!! Thanks !!

Yes. You can use it like a cookie cutter. I do it all the time. I do it at kids parties and always sell some. I also cut out bologna and cheese so it will be the same shape as the bread.

Thanks so much! I figured you could but Ive never done it and my mom has my bread tube right now. I didnt want to order it for her and then end up not being able to do it the way she wanted.

Thanks again!

1. What are some ideas for fillings for the baked bread scalloped sandwiches?

There are endless options for fillings for these sandwiches! Some popular options include deli meats such as ham and turkey, sliced cheese, roasted vegetables, and spreads like pesto or hummus. You can also get creative and use ingredients like pulled pork, BBQ sauce, or even sliced apples and brie cheese for a sweet and savory twist.

2. Can I use any type of bread for these sandwiches?

Yes, you can use any type of bread for these sandwiches. However, it is recommended to use a bread that is sturdy enough to hold up to the filling and baking process, such as a French bread or a thick cut sourdough.

3. How do I assemble the sandwiches for baking?

To assemble the sandwiches, start by slicing the bread into thick slices and then cutting each slice in half. Spread your desired filling onto one half of the bread and then top with the other half to create a sandwich. Repeat for each sandwich. Place the sandwiches in a baking dish and pour the sauce over the top before baking.

4. How long do these sandwiches need to bake for?

The baking time for these sandwiches will vary depending on the size and thickness of the bread and the filling used. As a general guideline, bake the sandwiches at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and the filling is heated through.

5. Can I make these sandwiches ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these sandwiches ahead of time. Assemble the sandwiches and place them in the baking dish, but do not pour the sauce over the top until you are ready to bake them. Cover the dish with plastic wrap or foil and store in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. Allow the dish to come to room temperature before baking as directed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • frozenchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • aprilmlittlefield